Saturday, February 22, 2014

All's Fair In Love And War...And baby this is War!

As mentioned when I was incarcerated at Del Amo, and they requested that I write about the people I cared about most, of course I put my Mom and Dad, and others, teachers that had taught me wisely, but sometimes I was too dumb to grasp what they were trying to say, that is until now...

I've watched and listened to actors answer the question, "What do you want?"  And the answer shoots back, "I want it all!"  And I asked myself, well what did they do to deserve "it all!"  Ask me that question and I will tell you, NOT ONLY DO I WANT IT ALL, BUT I DESERVE IT, MYSELF AND MY BLOOD RELATIVES...WHY BECAUSE I AM EXPOSING ONE OF THE MOST DIABOLICAL PLOTS TO DESTROY REAL TALENT AND REPLACE IT WITH MEDIOCRE WANNA BES, NOT JUST IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, BUT FOR NOW LET'S STICK WITH THAT INDUSTRY...

Wheter my mother was actually Marily Monroe or not, is irrelevant at this point, only the fact that I perhaps am the daughter of the woman that raised me, and many people helped to do that...But I digress, I am alleging the the industry along with the unions helped STEAL my residuals that are still due me, set me up as an industry whore, and the proof is not only in the pudding's taste, but also, in the puddings color...I was the first black used in the United Airlines Commerical, when that airlines had class, the uniforms were designed by a famous Parisian fashion designer, Sandy Duncan was also on the commercial with me, and we did an entire series, what's interesting is that years later I heard a black actress state that she was the first black actress, well I said to myself there couldn't be two of us that could be the first...I was always a fair person, at least attempted to be, giving one of my first print jobs which I had gotten, I gave the commission to the agency I believe it was The DelMarco Agency, did they ever give me thanks, Nope!...When Bill Cosby came into town the agencies would call the black actresses and say, why don't you go say hi to Bill...Well I did that once, walking into the upscale hotel and there was Bill smoking his big fat smelly cigar and I went over and introduced myself and left shortly thereafter, I had things to do, I was working as a waitress at a great place called The WestBoonDock, owned by two black brothers, and the bass player was Spike Lee's father, a great guy, and his regular gig was playing for Judy Collins...And I was studying acting at the time at HB Studios, and the other great thing about being an actress or actor in New York is that you could have as many agents working for you as you chose, that should happen here in CALI, it would make those that call themselves agents, actually have to do something...Let's get to the advertisers, I remember going up for an audition for Haines panty hose, and I got a call back, and I was the only black actress among all the whites, of course I didn't get the commercial, though they used what I did on my audition also, many other injustices which I won't go into at the moment, too long and boring...But it points up how truly RACIST the industry was and unfortunately still is, and not just from whites, but blacks as well...I remember my friend Wally Amost, the first black agent at the William Morris Agency and later he became a manager, complaining how none of his mostly black clients wanted to pay him, very similiar with what I've gone through and am still going through with my global plan, oh by the way, John Wurtz(s) spells it either way, looks like Harrison Ford, who knows he may be, anyway he acknowledged that he had received the questions I had posed to him and he stated, "I think it's worth pursuing, (as though I didn't know that already) but there are people who don't want to give up their power," which I certainly agree, I have a feeling that those individuals that feel that they have a right to make decisions without consulting me, the individual that the Creator had gifted, and by the way I have heard your conversations, like when I got my mammagram from USC Norris Center, an excellent facility that saved me from having to have my breast operated on which is what Cedar Sinai had recommended...Of course we don't have to remind you how important Cedars is to the entertainment industry, they get billions upon billions, and Steven Speilburg, certainly talented, however, they just don't believe in spreading the wealth, in my opinion, THIS TIME, THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO I BELIEVE, I liked the film "War Horse" thought it was brilliant and I did identify with the protagonist, and there may be something Mr Spielberg that I may want you to direct, I say may, because I am considering other directors, however, with your track record I would presume that it should be pretty easy to get the necessary funding, perhaps...Moving on still in NY where I won out over other actresses for the role of "Ginnie Curtis" in the daytime soap on ABC called The Best of Everything", oh yes and prior to that I appeared in the stage play, The Immaculate Misconception" at the wonderful Cherry Lane Theatre, after the soap which was shot live for ABC, and produced by James Lipton (perhpas the heir to the Lipton tea company, who knows) also Jim is the host for The Actors Studio, which surely I should perhaps be interviewed for...Jim was not married at the time I had been cast, and he was kind enough to ask me out on several times and I had the pleasure of meeting his mother, a seemingly very pleasant woman...I believe Alan was the director, and I remember the day I brought my son on the set, he didn't seem to impressed, but it was great fun in introducing him around, in fact, Patty McCormack of the Bad Seed movie fame was also on the show, and she was really sweet, and I remember people mentioning that as a child actress she had a horrible back stage mom and how her family I believe stole from her, she was nothing like the character she portrayed in the Bad Seed...She was sweet, and Geraldine Fitzgerald was also on the show, and she was great, very sweet and very modest, I was studying at HB studio at the time, with Uta Hagen, who had a great love affair with Paul Robeson, the brilliant black actor performer, and I'm sure they caught hell for that and both were accused of being "Communists" and were black listed, as I have been, and my mother before me, I do have evidence that my beautiful mother apparently had been in show business but had never told me, my mother had a very very hard life, and how this industry treated her, so they are attempting to do to me, however, what the GHOULS didn't think of was the fact that I have FRIENDS IN THE HIGHEST OF PLACES...I also studied at the advanced class with Lloyd Ricahrds at the NEC Negro Emsemble Company which was the leading theatre group where top African American Actors and Actresses came out...
Now let me tell you the Hoax, I know you have all focused on "when are you coming out" First, that's none of your business regarding that presumption, and if that's all that you have on your mind, I would suggest that there's lots missing in your life that you need to focus on...I spoke to my ex literary agent Mark Lichtman yesterday, he also represented James Aubrey the guy who brought the Beverly Hillbillies to CBS if I'm not mistaken, not  the person named in theHollywood Reporter dated Jan 17th of this year...And I wonder why in the heck so many actors and actresses die broke, after making so much money, well my presumption is that the Unions have something to do with that...When I was making a living doing commercials in New York the advertisers along with the networks would send you the air dates of when your commercials were playing so that you WOULDN'T BE CHEATED, that needs to be reinstated, as do the way that actors and actresses can only be represented by one agent, that has to go, that does not work well for the performer, and there is no way or accountability to a mediocre sitting on their butt, being told not to send out an actor, or actress, because they've got some new "monkey" that they want to represent...As a writer it's even more diabolical, and understand this, those that think, as I mentioned before that they are going to get something for nothing, please do not go with my team, we only want people that want to put in the work, and change the world through art, good business acumen, honest approach in the treatment of all individuals...THIS HOAX IS GOING TO BE FULLY EXPOSED...I'm still wondering why the French sent over the Rodins that now sit on the lawn at LACMA, could that possobly have been for the beating I took at ParkLAbrea, and I contend that I am the one with the money, not the NOVIAN family of Melrose Carpet, in fact, I was the first African American in that building, I lived there twice, one on Fuller, the other on Burnside, and Isaac Novian's mother in law moved in to my the building where I was living, and this was when May Company was on the corner, and I believe ParkLaBrea was owned by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, so when the black sounding voice called me on the phone and said, "Everything Is New", I'm afraid not, because the material that I allege was stolen, Mark Lichtman's Agency I can't remember his partner's name, but he had a fetish about not shaking hands, and always washing them, something like Howard Huges, hell, maybe he was Howard Hughes, ha ha, anyway Dianne Diamond was Mak's secretary, very smart woman and personable, and we would talk about how producers would stop in, and pick up the screenplays and read them, and you wonder why so many screenplays were ripped off, including mine, The Beauty Stealers for one, which will be made, and the only reason I contacted Albert Novian at Melrose Carpet was because I had promised that I would give him Executive Producer, but now I'm wondering if he deserves it, considering what his family did to me. 
Also, in that same Hollywood Reporter dated Jan 17th of the current year on page 65, there's a family portrait of  Redstone with his ten wife, Phyllis Gloria Raphael and darn if she doesn't resemble Karen Nathanson, who sold a couple of units in the building, one was Terry Tunder, a person who was a casting agent, and the other was a person that worked at USC and her husband, but darn, she and Phyllis could be twins, hell, maybe they are twins...Now it's interesting about the movie that came out about being a slave for 12 years, actually I've been a slave longer than that in this town, you see I couldn't get work as an actress, they'll say I wasn't good, which was a lie, just check out some of the tv shows, and I guess Universal didn't like the fact that I had turned down that 7 year contract at $300 a week, and I was advised by my agent at the time at ICM, Don Wolf, to not take it and I listened...Interesting too, that when I bought my condo in 1992, from all the commission only sales I had done, again I was set up as an industry whore, and didn't know it, sleeping with men who would after getting what they wanted would turn around and pretend not to know me, because many of them didn't mention that they were married, and many were not married at the time of my liason with these rascals, and of course white women didn't like their men being attracted to very attractive black women, and the same holds true for black women, not liking black men being attracted to white women,..WHO IN THE F--K CARES...SO THEY CONVINCE STRAIGHT WOMEN THAT THEY'RE GAY...TO TAKE THEM OFF THE DATING MARKET PLACE, OH I TELL YOU, IT'S CRAZY AND THE GOLD COMPANIES, AND LAUNCH PAD WHICH IS IN THE SAME BUILDING AS SAG AFTRA, AND THEN WHEN THEY WANT TO TRY AND KILL YOU OFF, BECAUSE THEY'VE STOLEN SO MUCH FROM YOU, AND BY THEN YOU'RE SO WORN OUT, YOU JUST SURRENDER...Well, guess what I refuse to surrender I have the god given talent, and excuse me if I scratch my back for a change, I deserve it...And I OWE YOU NOTHING, YOU OWE ME, AND YOU WILL PAY, AND PAY, AND PAY...AND MY GLOBAL PLAN IS GOING TO TAKE A WHILE TO IMPLELMENT THOSE THAT ARE ALREADY GETTING COMPENSATED WILL HAVE TO IMMEDIATELY PAY THE FEE, BESIDES HAVING TO PASS THE TEST OF CREDABILITY, I AM STILL WORKING ON THE VARIOUS BOARDS, WITH NO MONEY ACCEPT FROM MY SOCIAL SECURITY AND ACTING PENSION, WHICH IS IN THE CONTROL OF BANK OF AMERICA, AND IS NOT THE ACCURATE AMOUNT BASED ON ALL THE ACTING I HAVE DONE FOR 16 YEARS, AND I AM REQUIRING A FULL ACCOUNTING OF ALL SENIOR ACTORS, AND THAT'S HOW THIS SO CALLED TALENTLESS NEW TALENT, AND THE POLITICIANS ARE GETTING PAID AND THE CREDIT NAMES ARE NOT ACCURATE, IN OTHER WORDS THEY ARE STEALING FROM ME, AND OTHERS THAT HAVE WORKED IN THE INDUSTRY AND THIS DOES NOT JUST HAVE TO DO WITH THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, IT GOES BACK TO WHAT I HAD PREVIOUSLY STATED, YOU MARRY YOUR FATHER, YOUR MOTHER IS YOUR SISTER, AND THIS IS THE WAY MEN HAVE BEEN CONTROLLING THINGS, ALONG WITH ORGANIZED RELIGION, ETC.  I NEED TO BE COMPENSATED FOR MY IDEA, AND THOSE WHO THINK THAT THEY'RE IN CONTROL, THE DAY OF ENSLAVEMENT IS OVER.  AND GOOD TO KNOW THAT ALL OF MY IDEAS OF HOW I TAKE CARE OF MYSELF HAVE BEEN PASSED ALONG, AND NO I DON'T NEED GRASS TO WRITE, ALL GIFTS COME FROM THE CREATOR, AND NOT FROM MERE MAN OR WOMAN KIND.
THOSE THAT WANT TO KEEP PURCHASING STATUS SYMBOLS AND CONTINUE TO RUIN THE AIR, AND TAKE WHAT YOU DIDN'T CREATE AND GET CREDIT FOR IT, THOSE DAYS ARE OVER AND DONE WITH, IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY WHERE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY WORKED AND CREATED, WILL GET PAID THE MONEY THAT IS OWED TO THEM...AGAIN, I THINK THE INTERNET IS WAY OUT OF CONTROL, AND THE DIGITIZED PHENOMENON NEEDS TO BE PUT IN CHECK, ASAP, BECAUSE MY IMAGE HAS BEEN STOLEN AND USED, AND I'M SURE THEY ARE DOING IT WITH OTHERS AS WELL...NOW THOSE THAT THINK THEY ARE IN CONTROL, WILL SAY, "WELL SHE'S SICK...THAT'S IT, WE'LL PULL THE PLUG ON HER, NO, I DON'T THINK SO, YOU SEE, YOU DON'T HAVE THE POWER, YOU CAN TALK A GOOD GAME, BUT THAT'S ALL IT IS, THE JIG IS UP, AND YOU OWE ME...OH YEAH, BY THE WAY GETTING BACK TO WHEN I PURCHASED MY CONDO IN 1992, GUESS WHO MY NEIGHBORS WERE, AT LEAST THEY WERE NAMED, DON WOLF, THE NAME OF MY AGENT AT ICM, HOW INTERESTING, AND SALLY HIS WIFE BY MARRIAGE, SHE HAD WORKED FOR GRAY DAVIS, AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE'S SUPPOSEDLY IN CONTROL OF THE WATER DEPT. THIS SOUNDS LIKE LOUISIANA...AND YOU KNOW, THERE WAS NO BERNIE MADE OFF, AND INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS STILL WORKING FOR BROKERS INVESTMENT CORPORATION IN WEST WOOD WHEN I STOPPED BY AND SPOKE ABOUT MY GLOBAL PLAN TO A HOTEL MANAGER AND THEN LEFT, APPROXIMATELY 2 WEEKS LATER WERE THE EXCUSE ME, RODNEY KING BEATING I BELIEVE, WHICH DIDN'T TAKE PLACE, AND I SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED THE MILLIONS FROM THE BEATING THAT I GOT AT PARK LABREA WHICH LANDED ME AT HOLLYWOOD PRESBETERIAN HOSPITAL AND DR. PERRY WAS MY PHYSICIAN, AND OH YES, AFTER THE BEATING THEY TOOK ME TO CYBIL BRAND, AND PLACED ME ON A STONE SLAB WHILE I WATCHED MY LEFT LEG CUT OPEN...SO YOU WANT TO BE IN SHOW BIZ HUH, WELL, I THINK THEY'LL BE A BETTER DAY COMING, PARTICULARLY FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN LEFT OUT, AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN, THANKS FOR LISTENING. HAVE A GREAT DAY, FOR THOSE THAT ARE DISGRUNTLED BECAUSE I SPEAK THE TRUTH AS I SEE IT, PARTICULARLY THE MEN, AND THE WOMEN WHO FEEL GUILT BECAUSE WHAT I WRITE, THINK OF THE FACT THAT NOW IF YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT BEING IN THE INDUSTRY, YOU CAN DO IT THE RIGHT WAY, (C)GWENDOLYN MITCHELL 2/22/14

No comments:

Post a Comment