Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thanks to All of You for your Help...

I'm not too stupid to realize that I am not doing this all on my own, I am getting much help, because we Citizens of the World realize that we're all in this stew together...

Back to the ghouls, remember they are out there, and there is a major hoax going on...In the condo where I live, which they tried to set up as a Hospital by the way, and most of the owners, we've got 19 units are renting out their units, and it's more like a hotel these days...Remember Korda Construction, brother and sister team builT the building that I inhabit, and what used to be Key Largo which now doesn't display the name any longer...just a striped canopy with no title to the guilding on Hillside, I wonder why?

And individuals like David Stevenson of Stevenson Manor right across from the Jehovah Witness on Cole supposedly sold his unit,204 but in actuality he's renting it...as the majority of folks, and again, they don't like the idea that I qualified for a reverse mortgage due to my age, 71, and one of my accountants secretary was able to get a reverse mortgage at 62, though when I inquired prior to getting this reverse mortgage how could I qualify I was told  I would have to be 70...This too, is a ploy to continue to get your money, and I believe it was no accident that I was wrongfully terminated at the time that I was.  I am contemplating selling, or maybe leasing, but be very leary of buying a condo in particular, I would never buy another no matter how beautiful it is, nothing but trouble, money constantly going out, and certain people like myself are targeted, remember I had been a working actress, so special assessments aboud...And then after you're terminated wrongfully from your job they attempt to direct you into bankruptcy and take your property, I'm oversimplyfing but that's about it...And all the taxes that I've paid are going to feed the corrupt system, which is why our global plan, and remember they're more of us than there are of them...particularly when you consider that we are all Citizens of the World...rather than having an allegiance to a particular country...Artists, Free Thinkers, Small Business Owners, etc.Senior Citizens we have been under attack...I have been communicating with President Obama, texting him at the white house, I feel he's more naive than rutheless, like some of our prior Presidents. but all in all we need or I should say we citizens would request complete cooperation in making our global plan a reality...From these politicians who have most of our tax dollars and should be contributing mightily to our global plan, no doubt...
Nutrition - Well Ralph's stores are stepping up to the challenge and they're carrying lots more Organic foods, I mentioned in an earlier blog that they need to try competing with Trader Joes, Whole Foods, etc. (not intentionally leaving anyone out) remember that Multi-grain is preferable when buying bread...and read the labels...Love to sit and chat but I'm on my fourth draft of my novel which I've got to finish before the end of the month...
CAR OF THE CENTURY- Maybe I'm going overboard on this, but I am in love with the TESLA, all electric luxury car, but THE FORD ALL ELECTRIC AND THE LEAF ARE BOTH OUTSTANDING, CAN'T WAIT FOR MARCH TO COME WHEN BMW IS SUPPOSEDLY COMING OUT WITH THEIR ELECTRIC...ELECTRIC I LIKE BETTER THAN THE HYBRID, I CURRENTLY AM DRIVING AN OLD 2010 HONDA INSIGHT, AND IT'S GOOD BUT THE ACCELERATION ON THE ELECTRIC BLOWS AWAY EVERYTHING ELSE OUT THERE ON THE ROAD, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION...HAVE A SUPER GREAT DAY...LOVE YOU GUYS(INCLUDING GALS OF COURSE)  THANKS FOR LISTENING.
(C) GWENDOLYN MITCHELL 2/18/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment