Monday, February 24, 2014

Was it a Threat, or, a Neighborly Response...?

I thanked her for the chocolate covered cheeries with the likeness of Napoleon on the wrapping, it was a very sweet gesture from my neighbor in response to the Organic Red Wine from South Africa...I offered my apologies that I had tossed the chocolate covered cherries because I was watching my weight...She said the Russian Easter is coming up and that's when she will celebrate with the wine that I had gifted to she and her husband...Easter, was the month I believe when I was attacked at Park LaBrea back in 72, either on Burnside or Fuller, as mentioned before I had lived there twice, one after the beating took place...
You wonder why Gwendolyn Mitchell never made it after the iconic film Shaft?  Well, that's a very, very, long story...Which would point up how unbelievably demonic the US has treated its citizens, with the help of their family and friends...I remember my adorable son, who is now a brilliant man of 53 started to walk, he walked early, and my Aunt Nez, the mezzo soprano who starred as the ingenue in "Lost In the Stars" based on Cry the Beloved Country when she noticed my son walking said, "Oh he needs braces on his legs". now me, I'm a young naive mother, and I obeyed, and spent the money to get my son braces, did he need them, probably not...But looking back this was one of the things I remember that reinforces the diabolical forces in play against the Citizens of the World, though this was back in New York in the 60's, so again, it bears repeating the Beatles' lyrics, "Back in the USSR", most people immediately think of Russia, ha, ha, the jokes on you, or should I say, us...
Remember in my prior blog I asked how could I have worked consistently for over 58 years, had a mediocre acting career which was deliberately controlled by the ghouls in the industry figuring I could bring in money for them, while they could steal from my earnings, "kill me off", and all my residuals, social security, SAG/AFTRA pension, would go back into the pockets of the politicians, which is why, I recall, dear old Fred Spector at Wm Morris at the time called and asked me if I wanted to attend a party for some political figure whose name I couldn't remember...Oh, yes, by the way when I was beaten at Park Labrea, guess who got the attorney for me, you betchum Red Rider, William Morris, a young attorney who didn't know his thumbnail from his elbow. 
Remember I stated the court room window was covered, and it was a jury trial, and I also remember that the attorney did not want Albert Novian to be on trail with me, they only wanted me to go on trial for some reason.  I found this peculiar, but went along...Anyway, another plot point, because again, you see, they did not like the fact that I was African American, female, dating a supposed Persian Jew, Albert claimed that he was often mistaken for being Mexican when he and his family went to Las Vegas...The family went their often as a matter of fact.  Albert and I went there to visit my mom on occassion as well.
Now I was speaking to my ex literary agent Mark Lichtman, and he informed me that the William Morris Office was purchased by a talent agency called "Endeavor" two years ago, right around the time that I wrote my PeaceLove Speech, my 90/10 Plan, and the Children's Lab,(Faxed to Ron Myer at NBCUniversal I had also sent Mark a synopsis of my novel, which I am doing a current rewrite, "In Pursuit of Destiny" aka "The God Lady"...Now I'm saying all this, because apparently someone made money from that transaction where William Morris Enterprise was "bought" for no money. In my Peace Love Speech I make reference to the beating at Park Labrea, and the writing was initiated because of the Pakistani student who took a bullet to the brain because she wanted an education, according to the report on the Internet...
As mentioned in previous blogs, I sent the approx 8-10 pages to the NY Times as well as the LA Weekly, along with an old acting photo, one was retouched the other was not, I recently threw the old photos in the trash at Hillside where I live, so I'm sure they've either been desroyed or someone has dispersed them so that perhaps that could possibly clone my likeness perhaps, ha, ha...
(NOTE: Though I am grateful to be able to continue my blog despite my owing a substantial amount to AT&T which has been my provider for years, and also I currently have a bundled package with them, and I have copyrighted material which I don't want destroyed, so until I get PAID for my global idea, and the intellectual properties that Hollywood has stolen from me, I am at their mercy, AT&T. I say this to inform you that this Library does not have the right to sell any or part of my blog, and has no free reign to do so legally. or, illegally for that matter. This blog belongs to me exclusively and I will be participating in any negotiations regarding this EXPOSE on hollywood, not my first expose by the way.  My first expose appeared in Essence Magazine, when Marcia Gillespie, and excellent editor printed my experience on being a "Black" the term used for African American's at the time.  The piece was called "Out of Focus" and when I was looking to do a reverse mortgage due to my unwarranted termination with Merit Financial I needed to find a way to bring down my $2400 a month mortgage with Provident Funding(new to the bz at the time I refinanced, but now I see they are in Beverly Hills on Wilshire Blvd, the plot thickens, hold on because, "It's going to be a very, very, very bumpy ride) and the African American gentleman that I was speaking to who visited to fill out the paperwork, took the article, and also a couple of photos that I showed from my modeling portfolio when I was a spokes person for Jergens Lotion, and also appeared on the front cover of Esquire Magazine, one with my Afro and the other with my hair in an upsweep, this gentleman wanted me to pay him for the reverse mortgage, about twelve thousand, so I decided to pursue my reverse mortgage else where, which I did. and I'm not quite certain, after signing at least over one hundred pages, all that it contains, the point is that I was paying the highest mortgage in the building, I also discovered that I was paying my homeowner's dues, when some individuals never did. And also, the names of the individuals listed in the directory are aliases, and not real, very similar to what I saw in the directory over at Stevenson Manor, across from the Jehovah Witness building on Cole...
Now back to how the politicians, banks, insurance companies, etc, and all the commission only jobs, which I would go in for about a year or two before I was fired, and they would record my pitch, to help the newbies coming after me, this happened at Launchpad, at 5757 Wilshire same building as Aftra Sag, and I wonder why pensions cannot be touched for certain individuals but my pension has gone down to a little over $300 a month, and of course Bank of America is now taking all of that because of the checks I had to write to pay for food, and the necessities of life...If I didn't have to eat, clothe myself (I'm wearing my old duds, which are just fine, any one wanting to complain, about my not having money to spend, write to the Politicians, and of course I continue to donate, I donated my Q45 which I bought in 1990 the first year it came out, bought it in Beverly Hills, and was informed by an honest salesperson there that they were charging me and not fixing the auto, I had to go before a judge in Beverly Hills, and I had to pay $800 for something that I shouldn't have had to, I paid 3 times the amount I should have, and could have paid for three Infiniti q45's, was it just a coincidence that Amir Novian, Albert's dead father, and his wife, two daughters, and his brother Isaac, who I see is appearing on my blog...He and Albert were both strung out on cocaine, loved prosititutes, and I finally ended the relationship when Albert got hooked on crack, though I visited him from time to time in Santa Monica, where he was living as a patient, and he was also living at one time on Venice Blvd. and I remember Albert telling me that Diana Ross was shooting a film down at the Santa Monica facility which his parents put him, when they were too afaid to have him in their house at 1018 Crescent Dr. the old Stanley Kramer house, so the last time I had been with Albert, helping him with his laundry etc was when he was living on Kings Road, yes I was a good friend, I hope, and he took, and took, and I gave, and gave, but...that's all water under the bridge...
CT the person I thought I had a school girl crush on, I say had, because I'm not sure that I do any longer, I was on Benedict Canyon not long ago and I saw an image that looked like it could be her, driving a new grey convertible Bently, coming down the driveway, and when she turned to me, I could see that she had had PLASTIC SURGERY which made her look hideous, now just maybe that wasn't her...Maybe the real CT is the one as she appeared in Monstor, which she won the Oscar for...Who looked kinda like the female that I took a swimming lesson with, $100 for an hour, she was nice, but the water was freezing, even with the sun out, and she talked really fast, but she was OK...
Now initials are really important, like MGM, they are the initials of my neighbor one of the original owners at Hillside, and of course these are the initials of Metro Goldwyn Mayer too. and remember, I have stopped getting residuals from not only Universal, where I also played a regular character on Amy Prentiss with Jessica Walter, who was extremely difficult to work with, she may say the same about me, but I'm speaking the truth,...Her husband Jeff Hayden at the time was very kind, and though he didn't have to, he actually gave me his trailer, though it wasn't necessary, Jessica Walter did not like me, on the read through she asked a fellow actor what he thought of my reading, which was unheard of, she wasn't the director, and the actor was smart and just shook his head, he didn't answer, so the beat goes on. These insecure women, came after me, for absolutely no reason, because I was a reasonably attractive African American, and I'm sure they do the same to others as well, as I had stated, I believe the agent at the William Morris came to my apartment and "took" me, to get back for Richard Roundtree being so attractive to white women, to show you how crazy this industry is, I was introduced not by my name, but as, "Shaft's woman" and I paid the price for that. So I was set up as the industry whore, and didn't know it...It was a vendetta for something I wasn't even responsible for.  I am single, I love being single, and that's a no no in this industry, because I shouldn't be making money, when all I have is myself to support is their theory, I remember Oprah mentioning when she had started out, though she was brilliant from the get go, she had been paid less than her male counterpart even though she was far superior because he was married and had children.  It is the same theory that prevails, and to top it off being single I could sleep wtih whomever I chose, many men never told me that they were married, some men that I slept with were not married at the time, yet because they were well know, their girlfriends or current wives wanted to get back, and so again, I paid the price.  Also married women who I know may have slept for parts saw me as a threat, and they did me in as well...
So this vendetta against me stemmed from me being ethical and sexually free, and they were determined, these ghouls to set me up, in a trick bag, something they relish and consistently do to not only females, but men, and gay and lesbians as well...They want you hooked up, and if not, YOU PAY THE PRICE WHICH IS WHAT I'M DOING.  And I must say I have picked the wrong friends, I had met Mary, who loved to say she was with Mensa, had introduced her to Albert, she had worked at NBC and had dated the Governor of California, and she told me how security would come in and check out her place before she had the Governor got together, dear Mary, I had prepared her lunch, and she was good company and a friend I thought, but for some reason there was lots of pressure at the time when I was living at 1037 Masselin Ave, where I had entertained on occassion, Mark and some of my classmates from AFI at the time, I had made dinner, and suddenly I was being taken to a state hospital, which of course I got out of, and when I returned, my family had ransacked my apartment, and had stolen articles including the camera that Albert had given me.  I was going to court and actually started to sue my mother, her boyfriend Eric at the time, and as luck would have it, I forgot the court date and didn't go.  The irony is that I had always given to my family, particularly my mother, and my brother would ask for money and I would give it, so I was always giving, so when the ghouls feel that I was treating myself, for what I worked for mind you, they didn't like it...SO WHOEVER MADE MONEY OFF OF THE WILLMAM MORRIS ENDEAVOR, I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU PAY ME FOR THE RAPE, AS WELL AS ALL THE OTHER ATROCITIES YOU HAVE DONE TO ME, AND MY FAMILY, SPECIFICALLY MY SON, GRANDDAUGHTERS, GREAT GRANDCHILDREN NAOMI AND ISIAH, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, AND YOU OWE ME BILLIONS...IS THERE ANY ETHICAL ATTORNEY THAT CAN HELP.
SO YOU WANT TO BE IN SHOW BIZ , HUH? IF YOU'RE SMART, ETHICAL, CANNOT BE BOUGHT THEY ARE GOING TO HATE YOU, SO BE PREPARED, BUT REMEMBER, ALWAYS, THERE ARE MORE GOOD PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAN BAD...HAVE A GREAT DAY!
(C)Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell feb 24,2014

No comments:

Post a Comment