Thursday, February 27, 2014

Well I attempted to continue Information on the Hoax

But as luck would have it, I was ex-communicated from my blog, another sign that WE have no control over what we write, we are censored, so again, perhaps things happen for the best perhaps, because the information which I was going to convey, could possibly be devastating to innocent individuals, but I will say, that Hollywood and the entertainment industry as it was, and as it is now, NEEDS A TREMENDOUS OVERALL...And the industry of entertainment is intertwined with the retail industries in all the outlining cities, and women, and men, and all the citizens of the world are under attack...I can start again on the "continuation of the Hoax" from where I left off the day before yesterday, but I need to get back to my rewrites on my novel, and let me remind you, that anybody can have a bad day, and perhaps there are moments of insanity that all of us are entitled to one time or another...
Unfortunately I was check mated by the Ghouls on this instance, but that does not negate the facts that this industry is more than diabolical or insidious but it impacts the being of your very soul...AND ONE BAD DAY DOES NOT A WRITING CAREER MAKE OR BREAK...SO THERE WILL BE MORE TO FOLLOW...
The point is that I know that I have not been the only person victimized by this system, and I'm not able to do this by myself, since it looks like that I'm the target of the moment in this, which I chose to be by the way...I like to expose things as they happened, I have used names all through my blog, and today was no different than any other time, but as the game of politics is played, today was nothing more than politics as usual, and apparently I stepped on some toes by mentioning some African American males as I have mentioned white men as well, but, of course when people make their decisions based on skin color, and a hands off approach when it comes to a so called minority that supposedly has been overly discriminated against, then that means we're right back where we started, and absolutely no progress can be made, remember that, and I will continue my blog, and I believe that the ghouls have actually helped today, by sending their "hackers" in, who sat near me and began their sabbatoge from the get go, so I must let you know that I am aware of your sabbatoge, but I will continue to tell the truth, and there's so much more to expose, this little "glitch" shall we say, doesn't amount to a hill of beans on a popsickle, so go figure...Remember, there are still more good people out there than ghouls...Have a great evening, I will! Remember this, YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE ATTEMPTING TO JUDGE ME, YOU ARE NOT THE ONES IN CONTROL, AND MY GLOBAL PLAN IS STILL MINE, AND NOT YOURS, AND ISN'T THIS LITTLE  EPISODE PART OF THE ATTEMPT TO SWIPE IT, BECAUSE EARLIER TODAY I MENTIONED HOW THE CITY OF BEVERLY HILLS IS NOT A PLACE THAT I CHOOSE TO DO BUSINESS AS RULED BY THE COURT,AND LETS NOT FORGET BEVERLY HILLS INFINITI AND THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I HAD PAID IN CAR REPARIS, ENOUGH TO PURCHASE 3 INFINITIS, SOME TIMES ONE MUST REITERATE,  SINCE THE RETAILER LANA MARKS STILL OWES ME OVER 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS, AND IN ADDITION, THE QUALITY OF GOODS AND SERVICES IN THAT AREA HAS MUCH TO BE DESIRED, AND IT IS DEFINETLY OVER HYPED. COULD THAT BE WHY THE BEVERLY HILLS COURT SYSTEM, CLOSED OVER SIX COURTS LAST YEAR, BEFORE 2013 CAME IN, BEFORE CHRIST CAME BACK INTO THE HOUSE?  NO, I DON'T BELIEVE i'M CHRIST, I DO HAPPEN TO SAY LOTS OF SILENT PRAYERS THROUGHOUT THE DAY, IT DOES HELP. OK, THIS TIME I AM REALLY GOING, THANKS FOR LISTENING.C'mon you know you enjoyed seeing my pratt fall,,,
(C) Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell 2/27/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment