Thursday, February 27, 2014

Just Popped In to Let you know...

That I'm alive and kickin'...More to follow on the Entertainment Scam which carries over to most businesses, but we the citizens of the world can change that...I will continue as soon as I get a computer that allows me more than 15 minutes of alloted time, thanks, also my timing is not the best, afterall, IT IS OSCAR TIME!!! IF YOU READ MY PRIOR BLOG YOU KNOW WHY GOOD MOVIES ARE IMPORTANT TO US ALL...IT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER, LIKE READING A GOOD BOOK, "GRAPES OF WRATH" BY STEINBECK IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND VERY TIMELY IN TERMS OF THE POWER OF THE BANKING INDUSTRY AND HOW THE POOR WORKING STIFF AFTER DOING ALL THE WORK, NEVER GETS THE CREDIT OR THE MONEY THAT IS DUE THEM...STAND UP CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, WE DO OUT NUMBER THE GHOULS...
(C)COPYRIGHT BY GWENDOLYN L MITCHELL 2/27/ 2:21 pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment