Sunday, June 30, 2013

Could it possibly be...?

That the so called leader of the free world is actually getting a cut of all the gyms in the US? And possibly the world? Sounds appauling doesn't it...Mr. President, you don't want your family attacked, LEAVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ALONE...How about acting presidential, stop tapping my phone, and I know there are cameras that have been put in place in my home...This is an invasion of my privacy...This is not the USSR, or is it?  And how about tthe Putin deal regarding eliminating all nukes...

You are the President of Distraction...

You know, every one has a right to their opinion, I know that perhaps you didn't like my opinion of you, so this is in retaliation?  For what? Because I know I was being recorded when I was at Merit Financial...I was the only representative there, that was called by some agency and asked for my name...For Shame, is this what America has come to?  How low are you going to bring this country?

What is your credit score, what were your grades, you are trying to ruin me, and stop harrassing my family!  I'm now educating the american people. And not getting paid for it, something that the Board of Education is supposed to over see...

I know where these vicious verbal "bomb threats" are coming from....I also believe that a certain producer and you are in business...When I said you didn't start this mess this is true, but you are unless I'm mistaken bringing this country down so fast that my head is spinning...That's why you want to get rid of the older peope...No one has any guts in this country any more...You'll never in a million years be the kind of man Nelson Mandella is, Never! Even if you were born again, and came back.

You don't know me...You need to not take yourself that seriously, and you do read the teleprompter...without it, you'd be worse than me doing my first stand up comedy routine...

You did the same thing to me when I was in New York in December of last year...I couldn't go any place that I knew, changing tthe street signs and buildigs, why?  The Media STINKS, just like the two parties, may God help our souls...You're finishing the job that your predessesors started.

I couldn't even book a flight early this morning...Shame on you...And why the hell are you interested in the sex life of  a 70, soon to be 71 year old woman...I don't want to think about the answer to that one!  While you're in Africa visiting President Mandela, will you visit yourr grandmother who I'm told is living in poverty?
By the way, I do like your half brotther, NO!, not that way, because he makes more sense than you in my opinion...Half the stuff in the media isn't even true...Like the Beatles said, .."Back in the USSR!"

Shame on you, you need a good spanking, and no, that is not an offer. 

Good Luck!   What's happening to the American people...You're called SHEEPLE...I've earned the right after 50 plus years of working to be left alone not to be continually HARRASSED by the President of the United States...My God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment