Monday, June 17, 2013

Work

The only jobs that I am interested in are those that pay, non commissioned jobs...
If you want me as a judge on "Dancing With the Stars" or other reality shows, or, to Perform In Dancing With the Stars, then you need to negotiate with me, because quite honestly, my experience with most agents has been dismal.

I'm interested in episodic TV, feature film, and HBO I would suggest not casting to type, age, or gender.

I am interested in mounting, my play,"The Actress and the Agent", both in LA and NY, the heterosexual version first, and then other versions to follow in London and NY..  No one at this time should be casting any of my projects, the list I'd given to Mr. Cavaleri which he still has in his possession but at this time I am seeking the appropriate representation as an actress and writer.

The Beauty Stealers -  A feature science fantasy, possiblity for sequel is for sale.

"A Matter of Choice" feature to direct in Yonkers, NY...



No comments:

Post a Comment