Monday, June 17, 2013

My Personal Wish List...RE:Artists and Friends and Proper Renumeration

First, I hope every one had a fabulous week-end...The weather out here in sunny LA was beautiful, as stated before, I took a dive again in to the stand up comedy, and this time at least I didn't hit the bottom of the pool.
 1) Establish Love Std. in Inglewood CA. and eventually this will branch out globally. This will come from my  ideas on the Peace and Love Speech, my assisting people world wide in improving their help, and the above and below recommendations for Artists and Friends.
2)I will also be compensated for all the companies I had previously worked for including Aflac, that has not been paying me as they should for the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, they tried for 3 years before I had arrived, and I got the account for them, plus, Opuzen, Nutrition 101, and a few other accounts during my close to two years there and I need to be compensated properly for those accounts.  Every now and then I receive a $90 check from Aflac.
3) Also to be paid for all my creative endeavor which had been stolen, including Cinda, and all my other writing that had been stolen. 
4)Though I won the case in small claims court in Inglewood to be paid the 10,000 dollars, the defendant moved to Florida, and I am still owed the money.
5)Also to be properly compensated for the beating by the Rampart Police Division which landed me in the Hospital and to this day has left me without full range of motion, plus the psychological damage.
5)When will the check be written to me for what I have brought to the world thus far with my Peace and Love Speech, including the young Pakistani student who I saw at Equinox, and thanks to the Creator she looks great.
6)Regarding the World Peace and Love Plan and Above and Below the Line, no one can speak for me in terms of what I want.  I am the only one that can negotiate the terms. and it appears that everyone now is jumping on the band wagon, without the proper terms being negotiated.  NO ONE SPEAKS FOR ME, again this misogynist attitude that a woman can't negotiate or speak for herself. STOP!!!
7)My son Tod Robert Bussey will be in control of the Security that we enforce for the law enforcement.  He is more than qualified, being in Special Forces and now with the FBI.
8)My granddaughter Jennifer Bussey will be in charge globally of buying the clothing and negotiating.
9)My remaining family, including my great grandchildren, Naomi and Isiah, will never have to worry about getting the best education and they will be provided for, including their mother, for the rest of their lives.
10)Also, I will be provided a large enough living space in the event that my family wants to visit, meaning at least a 16,000 sq ft home.
11.Sorry Mr. Ritz et al but 70K (less the 15,000 that was stolen from me by Lana Marks of BH) for how I was treated being passed from one company to the next for a decade with the money going to the same entitity, that amount is not sufficient.
12. The unscrupulous banks that over charged me for being "Other", they don't need mentioning at this time.
13)Those in the building that are responsible for tapping in to my phone conversations etc. will also be punished.
I would suggest that should you wish to settle the amount you should start at is $100,000,000.00 which is the amount you may recall I attempted to raise for the ADL, yet I believe I was responsible for raising the over $1,000,000. that night since I put my name to the affair and literally advertised on that organizations behalf, and they repay me by charging me 126 dollars for a t shirt, and 20 in cash including tip for Parking at the Hilton.  I would be weary of all these "charitable" organizations as well.  By the way the 100 million does not include the vehicles that should be coming to my family and myself.  My ex husband Charles Bussey, the father of my child will also act as one of the accountants for Love Std. along with John Werts who is on my team.  I have a feeling that some people have taken over, when right now my checking account has less than $300.  I've tried being nice, and I know at times I'm too nice, too kind, ENOUGH ALREADY, TIME TO PAY UP AND IF YOU DON'T...BEWARE of the consequences because the Creator SEES AND KNOWS EVERYTHING!!! Have a good day!
Sincerely,
Gwendolyn Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment