Friday, June 14, 2013

DISCLAIMER RE: Madeline Albright Quote

I apologize to all those who interpreted my quote as an endorsement of Hillary Clinton...As I previously stated, I feel that both parties "sstink" and I still believe that.  It is only my opinion.  I am not smart enough to figure out politics which is why I loathe it so much I suppose...

As an admirer of Margaret Thatcher, she was not too much of a women's libber I recall reading, but she did much good for the people of her country.

I feel any politician who truly cares about the American People the first thing they would do is repeal the 16th Amendment.  Again, if you are taking what I say as giving you advice, these are my opinions...But I don't know if it's true or not, so please, again, I offer a disclaimer on the accuracy on all my opinions.  That's all they are, but we need to shore up the dollar, keeping it as the currency of reserve backed by gold to get us out of debt, this is not a new idea, it's been written about in many financial books, I happen to agree.

I also believe that by limiting government, with the 90/10 Rule makes sense.  Of course there will always be those people that will jump on the band wagon on anything that supports their cause.

I apologize for insinuating that I was backing either Clinton.  Again, I think the citizens of the world have the absolute right and obligation to select the right minded people who can bring America back as the beacon of light and hope.  I know there are those that feel that having hope is audacious.  I disagree.  Thank God this is still a country where we can still voice our opinions, and I hope it will continue to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment