Monday, June 10, 2013

Yes, there is a Creator...and a Universal Force...I'm in the process of becoming a Libertine...

Yesterday I stopped in a Catholic Church to pray to the Highest Power to end Sexual Abuse Forever...Since I realize that I am not in control, and it only took several decades for me to realize this...However, the human force is truly out there, and the Greed factor is very prevelant...All I'm asking is to be paid for my labor, specifically my writing, and I, like you, have been enslaved since I was born and the same for my parents, and your parents. When I could no longer get any acting jobs, (I believe because of black listing because I spoke up about injustices) so I became a registered representative, and all the jobs that followed were NO SALARY JOBS, all 100% COMMISSIONED jobs, since I had the audacity not to put out sexual favors to secure work, and I applied that policy not only in the acting career, but also in my non acting career. Also, I was never in power, I was a "worker bee".  The owners of these start up companies, including a company called EVIEWS a subsidiary of JPL/ NASA...Many times I was the first female hired, and made the most sales and then the company would find a bogus reason to end the professional relationship.  I know I am not the only female that has gone through this.  Normally we are replaced by males. 

Here are the companies, Bidz, Telezone,United International Securities Inc. Starving Students, where I was told by the manager "If I knew you were that old I would never have hired you". Brokers Investment Corporation, Topz, a healthful burger chain,Merit and Aflac, all these companies, and more, have used the system against me, and others, particularly Artists, who for what ever reason, cannot get hired in their chosen profession. 

Also, I would greatly appreciate my photos and my expose be returned to me when you took them to assist me in securing my reverse mortgage.  Out of the courtesy to you and your family I will not post your name, just mail them back to my PO Box, and I don't think I look anything like the actress Ms. Salano who you were pushing for me to consider for my play,  She is beautiful, and I am not and she of course is much younger. "The Actress and the Agent", as a matter of fact, she's in the new version of  of the James Abrams movie remake, who interestingly enough, was mentiioned as one of the defendants in my law suit against Paramount years ago.  Sorry, I have a family too that I care about and the debt must be paid, after all I am a great grandmother.

Yes I earned what I made on commission, and I helped a lot of people, both male and female to secure their jobs, mostly younger than I.  This insidious process has been going on forever, and it is a way to control the masses. Artists of both genders,gays, lesbians,  transexuals, all ethnicity, any  one who dares to be independent, and who refuses to roam with the sheeple.

The Powers At Be that control not only the entertainment industry, but perhaps most if not all industry, i.e.,Atlas Shrugged, where the doers, the FREE THINKERS, i.e. creative thinkers, are put under pressure to become like every one else, in order for the powers to control...And of course these souless creatures love Artists, because of the perception of desireability of their flesh.  But beware, because they are after all independent thinkers, people who want to have their own businesses, who want to work for themselves, and the reason that I believe there has been such pressure recently put on all the citizens of the world to be free.

I have a friend, very bright talented young female who cannot get a job, college educated by the way, and hasn't been able to find a job in over two years, so it is happening to people of all ages. However, one would think no matter who this effects, it is devastating to all of our society,  I think the most insidious part is that those that we put in power, and we are guilty of believing their empty promises so they can get elected and reelected, must remember, they care nothing about us.  We should get these elected officials to sign a document that should they not live up to their promises they will be replaced.  Why should they get to keep their jobs when they're not living up to the promises that they made.

Also, I'm getting a little tired of the scenarios such as that which took place when I was attempting to get a price on my metals, and the charade that was enacted up on Sunset last Friday.  And I heard a male voice say, "Fire her"...I was not working for the company I had been a customer in the past, and suddenly there was a switch of ownership which I questioned.  You should question when you doubt anything, it's called verification. And by the way, I did get the better price in Santa Monica, so I was correct in challaging the Gold company.

Also, another reflection of our poor educational system (Get ride of the Dept of Education please) when I asked a young man who claimed he graduated high school in New York and when I asked him if he knew the difference between reality and fantasy, he answered, "No!"  When I told him that reality is something that had happened and fantasy derives from the imagaination.  He said "so the most important thing is pleasure".  

In regards to yesterday, in Santa Monica at the Catholic Church (I'm sorry I don't buy in to organized religion) , to just say, ""I'm sorry" like the man I passed yesterday, wearing the white slacks and patent leather white shoes, and white sports hat,  right after he had put the plastic bag of apples on the entrance to the park in Santa Monica.  And it's not enough for the Catholic Church to thank me for my prayers on ending sexual abuse and not compensate the victims.   Just saying sorry and being able to keep the loot you got by ill gotten gains is not holy, or ethical.  The debt must be paid in my humble opinion.  Please pay your debt.  And why Wells Fargo is allowed to charge me over 6% interest is beyond me by the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment