Monday, June 17, 2013

My Writing Projects...And the Stand Up...

I went to the gym today to get some quiet time, and to reread, the screenplay I will direct, titled, "A Matter of Choice", also I must say, I don't give a damn what anything thinks about my writing...I know the script is good, and apparently there is objection to my work by some African American Men in particular...Keep in mind there are angels amongst us, but I guess you guys already know that...And I can and do hear your comments.

Not only is the screenplay good, but so is the stage play, The Actress & The Agent"...

I may have been too hasty today in naming certain individuals on my team, however, should it be the case of these individuals not being in my corner, be it family, or whomever , then by all means, they will not be a part of  the Artists and Friends global project, and though I will be disappointed...I'll live and I hope the same for you.

Also, I felt I should be modest in terms of my stand up on Saturday at the comedy club in Santa Monica,but since I'm now in the F--k You generation, let me throw all caution to the wind, I was damn good, and again, I intend to get better.  The creator chose me to help many which is what I'm doing...Be grateful and your remarks can be heard...I'm helping many individuals whether they choose to admit it or not. I don't need your sarcasm and I don't seek your praise.

I do believe some of this is the result of my suggesting to President O'Bama about cutting government back, and repealing the 16th amendment,  which involves the citizens of the world...I am humbled by those who believe in me...for others I wish you well.  Again, try empathy.  When my bitch side lets loose, look out!  You really don't want to be around.
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment