Tuesday, June 25, 2013

VID Very Interesting Day...

Continuing my Wish List - RE: AFLAC -  Make an offer to me as a spokes person, not unlike the African American Actor that pitches for All State...I think this would be a very sound solution...My commercial agent is Renee Bell at Ray Cavaleri  818-955-9300...

I became an Indian Giver today, how did they come by that name "Indian Giver?", considering what happened to the Indians in this country...Who truly were the ones who did the taking away...of land in that case...Can't wait to see the Lone Ranger from Tontos Perspective...

Anyway I did not succeed in my role as an Indian Giver today...It didn't bum me out too much, in a way, I was glad...I hate to give and then take back...Pretty Tacky...

Hopefully I'll be forgiven...No one's perfect...Is that Lucy Pearl who sings that?

Anyway, gotta go and work out a bit , I hope you guys are excercising like you should, even if it's just walking...I haven't been riding my bike, and it appears that it's bumming people out, but I think the way some things are right now I may be a perfect target for being externunated and I'm not talking "Terminex"...



No comments:

Post a Comment