Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wish List continues for that special someone, friends and family...You know who you are...

The area where my office is near Runyon is fine for now, while living in Los Angeles, (I will be seeking offices in New York, London, Paris etc), and the surrounding area as well which will be inhabited by friends and family..My Home is the Mansion on Sunset in Beverly Hills, where years ago, I'm told, they had nudes propped up on top of the surrounding gate guarding the premises...I remember seeing the huge ugly oyster shell acting as a jacuzzi...when I was still a child. The reconstruction is splendid. This will be my residence when residing in BH, shared by my family and friends and , you know who you are,  it's much larger than the 16,000 square feet of course, which I had mentioned in my prior wish list email, as it should be, in order to accomodate all our friends and relatives coming from all over the world...

Of course all the airlines globally will be handling our services, from business coach to first class...

All banks must be included, I don't believe in monopolies.

Besides swimming, I must learn to ride horses as well, like my other friends.

Of course we will have chauffers and wonderful cooks, etc. which will be part of our staff...Our fleet of autos will consist of Bentlys Porsche's Mercedes, all top of the line including the top of the line Tessler...

Once again I tried stand up comedy to build up my confidence last night at the Westside Comedy  , it's more a hobby right now and could remain that way...I'm anxious to get back to my acting and writing...But the first thing is for me to direct A Matter of Choice. and to get The Actress and the Agent mounted...All of my other projects will follow...

I'll be traveling through out the world...Thank you for your cooperation and patience and for those proceeding as planned.

More to follow...

Please have a good day, thank you.

Sincerely,
Gwendolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment