Saturday, January 4, 2014

Addendum to yesterday's blog and more

Forgot to mention my stand up performances, started out at the Laugh Factory and bombed because of my salutation..."Good evening sluts, whores, and everyhing in betweenand by the way I answer to all of the above"...I liked it they threw me off the stage, not literally of course...So I went to Santa Monica Comedy Theatre, and played and had some fun,,,I'll be working on my stand up too getting so new material, I wasn't bad, but I can be so much better, just need to put in the time...They allowed me to make a complete fool of myself, and I like that...As I mentioned to Jennifer, my beautiful granddaughter, that making a fool of yourself is good for the soul,,,that's my take on it... Anyhow,,,I wanted to let the mothers holding their infants at Runyon Canyon and also last night while riding my bike I did see you and I respect the inference, if in deed I;m correct in what I was seeing..."There will be peace when you love your enemy's children more than you love your own"...Since these mother's appeared to be Caucasion, I must ask them if they too love their "enemy's" children, no matter the color of the skin" By the way Prime Minister Golda Mier made this statement, she was the prime minister of Israel and I apologize for any misquotes...First Peace is aleady in the making, it is now in the process of actualizing itself throughout the world, this will take time, but there is now a sense of urgency that I'm sure you too can feel... I cannot stay too long in the Library today and again I thank Will and Arial Durant for their hospitality I must get home to do my chores and then I can have some fun like you guys...It's another gorgeous day here in LA...but before I go...Remember the ghouls are out and about however, they are losing I suspect because there are way more good, decent moral people in the world than bad...and the ghouls are diminishing in number as I write this... Carry on and have a great week-end! Thank you! (c) Copyright by gwendolyn mitchell 1/4/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment