Monday, January 6, 2014

wRITTEN sUNDAY jAN.5,2014...dEAR pRESIDENT oBAMA

Dear President Obama and Michelle, First, please accept my apology for all the inappropriate statements I made abouT you and your beautiful wife...I abhor politics in all forms, but I guess there's no way to get around it, PERHAPS...I recall when you were running FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY you had mentioned ,if memory serves me correctly, that you would be investigating banks and insurance companies... In my humble opinion you should also add churches, and I believe that organized religious facilities should be taxed, particularly since They have an unbelievable amounT of influence, pretty much religious politics, and they should not be exempt from paying taxes when you consider the working stIff overly burdened by taxes, and gets little representation. I know first hand what religion did to my own family and again, this is not a single incident as you know, wars were started in the name of religion, real estate stolen, as well as other assets which the religious sect declared ownhership without consideration of inalienable rights, which are RIGHTS GIVEN UNDER GOD, which manKIND cannot take away. President Obama it is imperative that I meet with you and the first lady to discuss what has been happeninG to not just my family, but many, which affects, men, women, and children, and this paradigm is and has been used for centuries to keep the control of the wEalth out of he hands of the individuals that truly own iT. My mother was subjected to this injustice when she was adopted by a minister and his wife. Also, my Peace/Love Speech, my 90/10 plAN aND THE cHILDREN'S lAB IS SOMETHING i FEEL THAT mICHELLE, hILLARY cLINTON AND cAROLINE kENNEDY WOULD ALSO BE A PART OF THE cHILDREN'S lAB AS WELL AS OTHER WELL DESERVING INDIVIDUALS,SUCH AS NICHELLE nICHOLS, ETC.( ADDITIONAL NAMES I HAD FAXED SOME TIME AGO TO RON MYER'S OFFICE AT UNIVERSAL STD, NBC), INCLUDING 10 YEAR OLDS AND UP, TO FORM THIS GROUP OF HIGHLY MORAL AND CLEAR THINKING INDIVIDUALS IS THE OBJECTIVE AND TO CREATE CONTENT CREATED BY CHILDREN, INCLUDING DANCE,PLAYS, ETC. I would love to hear youR take on this, please let me know when you and Michelle have the time to meet with me, I can fly to Washington DC or wHERE ever is more convenient for you BOTH. I currently have no access to the internet, except through the durant branch of the library, arieal and will durant ON sUNSET bLVD IN lOS aNGELES.. THANK YOU AGAIN AND I FEEL IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT NEW YEAR GOING FORWARD, FOR NOT JUST AMERICA, BUT FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD. THIS IS MORE THAN JUST VISCERAL, MY "GLOBALIZATION OF aMERICA" I KNOW IT TO MY VERY CORE, AND I BELIEVE I HAVE YOU AND MICHELLE IN PART TO THANK FOR THIS. NOTE: THIS BLOG IS AN ABRIDGED VERSION. THE UNABRIDGED VERSION IS ON IT'S WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE, ADDRESSED TO YOU AND THE FIRST LADY. oNCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO IN HELPING THE CAUSE OF TRUE FREEDOM IN AMERICA AND THE ENTIRE GLOBE. (C)cOPYRIGHT BY GWENDOLYN MITCHELL 12/6/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment