Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ocar Time Again? BEWARE OF SOME AGENTS & MANAGERS

Well I received my elaborate Oscar invitation today, black and gold, the cost must be at least 100 bucks or more to duplicate per unit and this can help us understand why the Oscars are considered one of the most important nights by the Hollywood Community, and we all pay for it, whether we're invited or not...Which goes back to the schematic of having everyone to buy, buy, buy, to support this most important event...I'm seeing more "stars" lately, or maybe it's just their look alike, like Elizabeth Hurly heading up to Runyon Canyon, remember, her guy was supposedly caught receiving felatio from a African American woman...and so? Yellow Journalism again, huh...Why do we as Americans put so much importance on British accents, and ignore our American actors, the brits can come here and grab jobs and yet, very difficult for Americans to go to Great Britain and be hired, in other words, the Brits protect their own, and who protects American actors, no body...So, being an Academy Member I have never attended the Oscars, why, because who in the heck wants to go to an award ceremony where awards are given not necessarily on merit, but how many coffers you have backing you...Marlon Brando was absolutely right when he allowed the Native American to accept his Oscar...And of course the Academy has always been snobbish, opting for Brits (some who aren't even but they've got the accent down)...Any how I won't go to an oscar ceremony until I'm nominated based on merit (ah, there's that name again, I wonder if Merit Financial could possibly be mixed up in all this, since they knew about my real estate, they knew I was a member of the Academy, and you've got the owner who is a part time Sherrif, the same group that gave my ex friend and lover, PCP when I was living in Park La Brea, now why would they do that? Why was I continuously fired, and why did I not get what I deserved as an actress, oh I know about the deceit and lies by friends and foes, and why did so many talented writers, directors, producers that I went to at AFI in 1975 up at Greystone, suddenly disappeared, and now you've got Kate Blanchard affiliated some way with AFI now on Western, and oh yeah, she's living in my old apartment over on Masselin Ave...You don't think there's racism still existing, and also agism, here I am 71, African American with roots all over the world, and they HATE the fact that I'm a writer as well, and published, and I tell it like it is, like the day before yesterday down in Santa Monica when I gave back to the white community, honkey, cracker, what I had dished out to the black community with the word nigga, you see I'm a writer, and I too, Am A Camera, so,getting back to how CALI and other states perhaps use this method of grading you based on how much you spend...And oh yes, by the way, I, for my own reasons mentioned that I was getting donations, NAW, that didn't happen, just to show you how much America cares about one of their "daughters", in comparison to how Africa feels about one of their daughters, ie. I had given a guard at Bof A in Santa Monica across the street from where I was wrongfully terminated because I wouldn't join the owner in his repeated invitations to join him in the men's room, anyway I gave a one ounce bar to this African woman who claimed she was from Belize, later she said she was from a different part of Africa, she had given me a dress, with a veil, which was the size of a tent on me, so I threw the dress away...Later when the scheme of trying to drive me towards bankruptcy kicked in, I dropped by asking for the one oz gold bar back worth approximately $1300 at that time, tasteless true, however, I needed the money and she said I will ask my daughter...After giving me a bit of a run around she finally said her daughter told her to keep the one oz gold bar...So I accepted it...Her daughter being from Africa, not a blood daughter. By the way I did get my documents out to the Human Rights Commission in Switzerland yesterday, not promising anything, all you bench warmers that refuse to do anything, but expect all the goods if and when things turn in our favor...Our, being Artists with Friends, a subsidary or conglomorate of GLM Productions, INC(original company) now doing business as GLM Productions...Had a fun time at Chase when they were attempting to discredit my production company, by the way I believe the Artists with friends, 90/10 Plan, Peace Love Speech, and Children's Lab will eventually succeed, and it will be at the Creator's time, not your, or mine...Oh yes, I am formally requesting that AT&T not destroy any of my emails, blogs, etc, until I can pay you the alleged $970 that I owe you. Oh and by the way AFLAC you never sent a printed copy of the alleged $1500 that I supposedly made this year, though I did receive the 1 share of stock, from the approximate 29 accounts that I was responsible for bringing in to your Burbank Office headed by manager Michael Spaulding,(the Spaulding name is all over LA, and also doing construction through out Beverly Hills), and let's not forget Martel, like in Dave Martel,(one of my co workers there's that name again, at "Merit Financial" he didn't like the fact that I was a more effective sales person than himself, so during his deposition he lied, trying to prevent me from getting my deserved unemployment at the time and the street Martel is named after this illustrious? Hollywood name, and of course Mike and Pete did the same, owners of Merit Financial)I wonder how many "dead" bodies have been strewn across LA and else where to continue this devilish, Hell Bent Scheme...The Oscars? Have fun, but what you see, is not what you get. Here are the Sreenplays, Treatments, TV, SCRIPTS etc, written by me, Gwendolyn Mitchell, aka, Gwendolyn L Mitchell,,,The Beauty Stealers, A matter of Choice(I will direct in NY) Forbidden, Love Sparks, More than Lovers, When the Devil Plays, Mr. Know it All, Forever, Welcome to Heaven, Coming of Dawn, A Woman's Story, Harry and Gladys, Once Upon A Tine, The WOmen of One Washington Square (pitched to Paul Pompian), CINDA a 11 page treatment given to David Picker over at Paramount, and handed to Clifton Davis, when we did an episode of Police Story, The Actress and the Agent-play, Murder Near Paradise-Play, In Pusuit of Destiny, aka The God Lady, aka Lost Angel...Have a great day, keep looking up! (c)Copyright by Gwendolyn L Mitchell 1/16/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment