Friday, January 24, 2014

Cont'd from earlier blog

When I skydived up at Perris CA, the second time the actor from a show did the tandem dive with me, my first instructor was great, a true pro, the second actor from The Sheild, mentioned that there was a get together up at the Hirsch Mansion, you know the publisher, check my spelling, of course I ddn't go...Now during my time at AFI as a screenwriting fellow I directed a video titled "Changes" and I worked my tush off, writing, and I believe that my ex husband Charles Arthur Bussey and Oprah Winfrey aka Sabra Jackson have attempted to devise a way of bankrupting and they are not alone, I worked to buy my condo, my rental property in CAL CITY, and also a lot, no one but the Creator helped me and I discovered that every place I worked since I was a child, my family, and so called friends, with their bogus charities have benefited financially...SO ALL YOU CREDITORS. YOU'VE GOT THE NAMES OF THE INDIVIDUALS THAT YOU NEED TO CONTACT...I ALSO QUESTION IF THE SO CALLED DEAD ARE NOW ALIVE...Spoke to my Uncle Jim today back in Englwood NJ this morning, and that was interesting and of course who ever was in the helicopter circling the building heard the conversation...By the way, I wonder why no one has seen Oprah's mother that she takes care of...I overheard that she's doing something "Where are they Now", is she attempting to do that with me, because I'm very much alive and doing well thanks no help to her...Who was responsible for the beating that I took from the LAPD rampart division, when my mother and her then boyfriend Eric Proverbs, from Atlantic City, isn't there an HBO series coming out on Atlatic City, and oh yes by the way, wasn't the Tudors on HBO, who stole from me my dialogue...And also Hollywood, I can do more than just act, I write, and direct, and I'm looking for a credible agent, and a legit attorney, and by the way this scheme to eleminate real talent by the GHOULS, and cause them to "die" is going to be fully exposed...My Uncle Jim attempted to convince me that perhaps my son, who works for the FBI is involved in the scheme...What about daughter in laws, or who else I wonder?  I should have made it before now, but of course, working on commission and being good at it, would enable my family and their friends to keep getting write offs, and what about my cousin Charlie and his "dead" mother, a nurse at Mass General...I was accepted to premed at Boston University and Howard University, I was going to be going to Boston U, and I contend that my mother-sister, devised a plan so that her husband, who turned out to be my husband and my son's father could meet me at a party in Harlem where my husband-father met me and it was the first time I had been allowed to go somewhere with my friend "Janice" whose father also was employed at the Post Office...Maybe you can ask my brother when we found out that my mother was moving out to LA with her boyfriend Eric, who had a lovely wife, by the name of Mattie, who I liked..."Sis, you're Mom's meal ticket" and then why did Auntie Nez Sabra's adopted parent, laughingly say to me how my mother wore a heavy veil covering her face when my father died of lung cancer.  He was an artist like me...I believe that the truth shall set you free, and if this was some type of conspiracy to get control of my intellectual properties, and someone is making decisions on my writing, you have absolutely no power to do so...My son married Phyllis and then Toni, and I have no idea why neither of them liked me, without even knowing me.  I deserve to have my projects done, and my global plan is mine, not Oprahs, Not Obamas but mine, and Michelle OBama is now doing commercials for Phoenix University, afterall, the politicians need to be able to pay for their lavish life styles, all of them are multi-millionaires, and they should not only be contributing to my global plan, but to my projects as well, if deemed worth, which they are.  I worked for everything I accomplished and I'm not allowing ANYONE no matter who, to step in and take them from me, and I know the Creator will protect me on this...Thanks for listening, and the global plan for those that have been compensated, you will have to give that money back, also regarding the childrens lab...The 90/10 Plan is workable, as long as we can keep the politicians out of it.  Remember it was Oprah that endorsed Obama, and I no longer want Oprah on the board as I had suggested, and as far as The Actress and the Agent, which will change to The Agent and the Actor in the case of the agent being an aggressive female agent, I feel I can do better than Oprah.  I think it's interesting that David Letterman presents his mother on TV, yet has Oprah ever presented her mother and two children? Two? Yes, she had a girl and I was told a son...Also, I see many people that look like my first daughter in law, who loves Larry Fishburne, and she rides motorcycles too like he does, and also the guy Lou Piano who was responsible for my alarm system at 7218 Hillside Ave. Unit 205, LA CA 90046, who allowed someone in  to my unit without my permission while I was in New York the end of Dec. 2012...I know my plan is being implemented because I traveled to South Africa, and Paris, and the outskirts of Paris, and Harlem, where my son is heading the security of the plan out of Tx, where he lives...So this was all about getting back at Gwendolyn Mitchell, aka Gwenn Mitchell (and No I did not spell my name wrong on my credits)...It's amazing what a so called mother-sister will do to destroy her own daughter, when she used to say, "I love you to death: I would cringe...I NEED TO BE PAID FOR BEING WRONGFULLY INCARCERATED AT DELAMO HOSPITAL VIA CEDARS, AND AM CONSTANTLY BEING SPIED ON AND LISTENED TO AND I BELIEVE MY DENTIS INSTALLED HER INVENTION WHICH SHE SAID HER FIRST HUSBAND HAS THE RIGHTS TO, AND I AM BEING USED AS A GUINEA PIG, AS MY FATHER WAS, ROBERT CORNELIUS MITCHELL, THE SECOND...WHERE CT FITS IN TO ALL THIS, OR, IF SHE DOES I WONDER. I WAS LOOKING FOR A FRIEND, A TRUE FRIEND, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS THAT I COULD BE PARTNERS WITH TO DO MY PROJECTS...IT'S A TRAVESTY WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME, BUT I DO NOT HAVE THE LUXURY OF TEARS, ONLY REGRETS AT THIS TIME...SOMEBODY NEEDS TO WRITE A CHECK AND I'M TALKING ABOUT A HUGE ONE, WHICH SHOULD INCLUDE ALL EMPLOYERS THAT I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR, AND ALSO WHOEVER STOLE MY APPLICATION FOR INSURANCE, KEEP IT, BECAUSE I WON'T BE NEEDING IT.  I AM AN ACTRESS, WRITER, AND DIRECTOR AND HAVE DONE ALL THREE, AND YOU DON'T LIKE IT, AS I STATED, AND THE CHURCH THE ARC, HAVING BRAD PITT DELIVER WHAT I HAD WRITTEN, IN MY PEACE LOVE SPEECH SENT AROUND THE WORLD, AND NOW DOUGLAS IS ATTEMPTING TO GET CREDIT FOR IT, AND WASN'T THERE SOMETHING ABOUT DOUGLAS'S WIFE, AND SOMEONE ELSE SUPPOSEDLY STALKING HER, I'M TERRIBLE WITH NAMES, WHAT EVER DOUBLAS'S WIFE'S NAME IS...WHILE IN NEW YORK I WAS TOLD BY THE DOCTOR THAT I HAD BEEN DRUGGED WHILE I WAS STAYING AT THE TUDOR HOTEL, WHICH SUDDENLY WAS MOVED OVER TO THE EAST SIDE AND THE HILTON IS NOW IN IT'S PLACE.  THIS MATERIAL IS COPYRIGHTED, AND MY NOVEL, THOUGH BASED ON TRUE EVENTS, WILL HAVE AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT READ. THIS IS AN EXPOSE, THAT'S A NOVEL...BY THE WAY MY EX DAUGHTER IN LAW A FIRE FIGHTER GETS TO RETIRE AT 50 AND RIDE HER MOTOR CYCLE, AND SHE STILL WANTS SOME OF WHAT I EARNED, IS THAT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT?...FOR SHAME, NOT ONLY HAVE PEOPLE LOST THEIR MORAL COMPASS, BUT THEY WEREN'T BORN WITH ONE...I SUGGEST EVERYONE BE SCRUTINIZED THOROUGHLY FROM DOCTORS TO ATTORNEYS TO AGENTS, ETC...THIS IS TRULY A TRAVESTY...AND THE ACTRESS IN "INSIDIOUS" WHO LOOKS LIKE MY SECOND DAUGHTER IN LAW, I SUGGEST, AGAIN, ALL CREDITORS CONTACT THE INDIVIDUALS MENTIONED IN THIS EXPOSE, SINCE THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO TAKE WHAT LAWFULLY BELONGS TO ME, AND WHAT I WORKED FOR.  PEOPLE WANTING SOMETHING FOR NOTHING...AND THAT'S WHY I SAY, THAT THE 90/10 PLAN WILL NEVER OCCUR UNDER THE DEMOCRATS, BECAUSE I WOULD SAY MOST OF THE INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE "PLAYING ME WITH THIS SCHEME" HAVE BEEN HIRED BY THE DEMS, AND ARE PROBABLY CZARS...MY FIRST DAUGHTER IN LAW IS FROM MISSISSIPPI, AND WHEN SHE HAD MY GRANDDAUGHTER BRANDY SHE SAID, "i HOPE YOU DON'T MIND HAVING A WHITE BABY"...I RESPONDED, " WHY WOULD I MIND, I HAVE WHITE IN MY FAMILY"...SHE ALSO WANTED TO CONVINCE ME THAT MY MOTHER COULD WALK, SHE CALLED ME ONE DAY AT AUTUMN CARE NURSING HOME IN NORTH CAROLINA AND SAID THAT MY YOUNGEST GRANDDAUGHTER WAS CRYING AND THAT MY MOTHER GOT OUT OF THE BED TO SEE ABOUT HER...I LITERALLY HAD TO CARRY MY MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT, HAD WHEELED HER WHEN SHE WAS LIVING IN VEGAS, AND I STILL HAVE BACK PAIN, AND YES I WORK OUT EVERY DAY SO THAT I WON'T HAVE TO BE A BURDEN TO ANYONE,. DO YOU MIND? THANK YOU!
(C)COPYRIGHT BY GWENDOLYN L MITCHELL JAN.24/2014....

No comments:

Post a Comment