Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How Hollywood Sabatogges certain Actors and Actresses...

I'll use initials, GH, great actor, Academy Award Winner, remember the film where he gave a solo performance, tearing up his flooring to see where the hidden device was that was recording everything, sorry, I forget the title..That was real, that's been going on, probably not only here, but all over the country if not the world...Now why was he targeted, first of all he was popular, good at his craft, and I understand he liked women, well more than liked, and it could be that his spouse, or girlfriend, or whomever decided to go after him; divorce was extremely lucrative remember for not just the spouse but the attorneys...Now with No Fault Divorce In, the attorneys need to plow new turf...Bankruptcy is it, and they're getting loads of help...Now I don't want you to think this is one sided, example, Halle Berry had to pay her husband alimoney, quite a bit as a matter of fact, all a set up against the "stars"...
I never knew I was a "star" from Shaft, though I do remember when I went to France a young man came running over to me, and people in restaurants seemed to notice me, for what reason, I don't know, though when I was visiting the Eifel Tower, I came out of the Ladies Room, with toilet tissue stuck in my panties, and that I could understand why people were looking...Back to the seriousness of the matter...This has been a contrivance so that they could keep putting the meat in the grinder and spit it out, and continued to get fresh meat(actors, actresses, musicians, artists of all types, also business owners, independent thinkers, ETC),how dare you to be talented in more than one area, myself (and I no longer make apologies for speaking about myself for a change that being a champion for everybody else's cause, I've paid my dues, I'm just trying to WAKE YOU FOLKS UP, and YOU MUST TAKE ACTION IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THINGS) I am an actress, writer, and director and I want my projects to be able to provide employment for MANY MANY PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, AND with you also contributing and being compensated we can change things for the better.  I know this is not just about me, and this is not against black against white and visa versa, or yellow against white or brown, whatever...it's about good people putting out good product with a moral message that can enlighten us all.  I am just an ordinay person like yourself, just trying to make it better, and we need each other to do that, I'm speaking GLOBALLY of course, we are AMBASSADORS TO THE WORLD, taking our God given gifts to help heal all living things in the world...That's our objective isn't it?  Have a good productive day and keep looking up!
(c) Copyright by gwendolyn mitchell 1/29/14

No comments:

Post a Comment