Friday, January 3, 2014

How I spent my last 2 years...

Hey my peeps, for those that feel that I haven't been doing anything and that I don't work, please, here's the 411,,,Went to Jobeg South Africa attempting to visit the late President Mandella, visited the Temple of Forgetfullness financed by the people of South Africa and India...Had a great time, and took 3 gifts to President Mandella on behalf of the United States which was the best Scottish Wiskey, Jack Daniels, Black Label, a box of Godiva Chocolate and President Mandella was about nine years old when the company came in to existence, and a snow dome of one of my favorite cities in the world, Paris, the city of Love, my dear Uncle Edward Matthews and George Gershwin were buddies, and a sepia photo of them standing together with the Eeifel Tower in the background, traveled outside of Paris and saw the memorial to Amelia Earhardt, and also saw my "globalization of America" my 90/10 plan being implemented, also stayed at the New Genessis Hotel in Jobeg, got back to the states and paid a visit to Harlem and stayed at the Loft Hotel, right across from Magic Johnson's Theatres, also bought memorabalia representing the Lakers, Clippers, NY Yankees, etc. so I was very dismayed when I found out that Magic Johnson would not allow me to use his name at United Talent Agency so I could be represented, and I've been knowing Mr. Johnson, by reputation only, and also thought that he and cookie would be especially receptive to my blog, "Dying for Love" since I understand they have a gay son, also, have been corresponding with President Obama, and Michelle and various other individuals such as the author of The Art of the Deal, Mr Donald Trump, stopped by the building where his offices are located to see if he would be a willing participant in my global plan which is being implemented and also Mr.Clyde Davis who I only know by reputation and thought with what he's doing with music and children he would be a willing participant, so I am looking for reputable representation from these three agencies, mainly due to the fact that they do packaging, ICM, CMA, UTA and even the hopefully new and improved William Morris Enterprise relocated on Wilshire from El Camino Dr. I wonder why the move...Did another rewrite on "IN PURSUIT OF DESTINY" MY NOVEL loosely based on true life experiences, which will probably require another rewrite due to another through line which I discovered which I may use making a changed genre from the slice of life, also repping a wonderful relationship film between a blind rodeo rider and a seeing eye dog, both loosers, but by the end of the film they realize their need for each other, Soul Monster, my approximate 40 page treatment that takes place in 4000AD, using many animals, I love it, and a great relationship between two young women who are BFFL, The Beauty stealers, which is a horror fantasy and great for a sequel allowing older actors and actresses to be seen again, funny how the GHOULS decide when somebody's time is up in the industry, well let's start telling them right now that their time is up, how about that?..."When the Devil Plays and action adventure that takes place in South Africa great for Idris who played Mandella and or Omar Sye, who in my opinion was cheated out of his Oscar for his wonderful performance and French Entry to best foreign film last year...Had readings for my live Play, THE ACTRESS AND THE AGENT, several versions, Oprah would be great as the agent, who uses her character's character to seduce her male clients, should open in Chicago, the LA Version would be the Male Agent, and Young Actress as the protagonist, London version, and NY Version, and there would be a gay and lesbian version which I would over see the choices for writers on this as well...In addition wrote the Peace/Love Speech which increased interest world wide for people coming to America, where I stated my 90/10 proposal 90% for the people in what they earn, which would automatically cause government to shrink with a budget of only 10%, established GLM Productions, an affiliate of Artists with Friends, which is the working title which could be subject to change: NOTE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY FINANCIAL RENUMERATION AS YET, AND OF COURSE THE GHOULS ARE ATTEMPTING TO GRAB IT AND TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...There are approximately 10 more projects screenplays, and plays ready to go, and I understand the annoyance of so many people who do not want to give a FEMALE CREDIT, PARTICULARLY ONE WHO IS OUTSPOKEN SUCH AS MYSELF, WHO IS HONEST TO THE POINT OF EMBARRASSING CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE WRONGED ME AND OTHERS, BUT FORGIVE ME TODAY, I AM TOOTING MY HORN, IF I WERE MALE, I WOULD UNDOUBTEDLY BE PRAISED TO THE HEAVENS, DID YOU KNOW THE AUTHOR COLLETTE, IN ORDER TO GET HER WORK PUBLISHED IT HAD TO BE PUBLISHED UNDER HER HUSBAND'S NAME, THIS IS 2014 FOLKS, AND AM I, AND WOMEN LIKE ME BEING RIDICULED BECAUSE WE DARE TO SPEAK OUT MINDS, AND IT MAY OFFEND SOME OF YOU...WELL THAT'S GOOD ISN'T IT, BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU THINK DOESN'T IT? AT LEAST I HOPE SO...CONTINUING ON, I ALSO WENT SKY DYING IN PERRIS CA, GREAT FEELING...THE FIRST INSTRUCTOR HAD FRECKLES AND HE WAS GREAT, THE SECOND GUY WAS THE ACTOR IN THAT TV SHOW THE SHEILD, I GUESS HE DIDN'T THINK I KNEW WHO HE WAS...ALSO, WORK OUT, TO STAY IN SHAPE SO I WON;T BE A BURDEN TO ANY MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY, AND I HOPE ALL OF MY PROJECTS WILL COME TOGETHER, AND SOME OF YOU WILL BE A PART OF THIS REVOLUTIONARY CONCEPT OF "GLOBALIZING AMERICA", ONLY MAKING HE END PRODUCT MUCH, MUCH BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL...YES, WE LOVE AMERICA, BUT NOTHING IS PERFECT IS IT, AND WHEN YOU THINK OF WHAT AMERICA HAS DONE TO THE JAPANESE AND THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS, THE CHINESE AND HOW THEY LABORED BUILDING OUR RAILROADS, THE AMERICAN INDIAN, THE NATIVE OF AMERICA, AND OF COURSE THE AMERICAN INDIAN AND SOUTHERN BLACK HAD A VERY CLOSE KNIT BOND, MYSELF I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I AM AFRICAN AMERICAN,AND I ALSO HAVE EUROPEAN BLOOD, AS PROBABLY MANY AND DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE COLOR OF ONES SKIN, THAT IS THE LARGEST BODY ORGAN, AND IT PROTECTS ALL THE GOODIES THAT ARE INSIDE...AMERICA IS NOW IN THE PROCESS OF LIVING UP TO ITS TRUE POTENTIAL...AND I WOULD APPRECIATE THOSE INDIVIDUALS THAT THINK THAT I'M STUPID, AND GRANTED SOMETIMES I AM, BUT AREN'T YOU AS WELL...I AM IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING, AND I WOULD APPRECIATE ALL MY CREDITORS SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE CONSPIRACY AGAINST ME, BY ALL THE EMPLOYERS THAT I HAD, PARTICULARLY THOSE OVER THE LAST 13 YEARS, I STARTED WORKING PART TIME AFTER SCHOOL AT HL GREEN, WORKED FOR MANY COMPANIES, SINGER SEWING MACHINE COMPANY AS A KEY PUNCH OPERATOR, BANK OF AMERICA KEY PUNCH OPERATOR, AND THEN STARTED MY ACTING CAREER BY STUDYING WITH PEOPLE SUCH AS BILL HICKEY, ALICE SPIVAK, AND UTA HAGEN, WAS ACCEPTED BY LLOYD RICHARDS IN HIS ADVANCED WORKSHOP AND LATER WAS CAST BY ABC ON THE BEST OF EVERYTHING, PRODUCED BY JAMES LIPTON, WHO INTERVIEWS ACTORS AND ACTRESSES FROM THE ACTORS STUDIO (WHICH I DID NOT ATTEND)...AND OF COURSE THIS LED TO ME SCREEN TESTING AT MGM FOR THE LEAD ROLE AS ELLIE IN SHAFT'S BIG SCORE, THE FIRST AND ARGUABLY THE BEST OF THE SHAFT SERIES, AND WHEN THEY BROUGHT IT TO TV, THEY WATERED THE CHARACTER DOWN,BUT RICHARD ROUNDTREE IS A GOOD GUY AND I BELIEVE HE HAS LIKE JOHN TRAVOLTA AND MANY MANY OTHER ACTORS TOO AFRAID TO SPEAK UP, HAVE BEEN PUT IN A POSITION OF COMPROMISE, AND I REFUSE, THE CREATOR WILL PROTECT ME I BELIEVE AND HAS DONE SO THUS FAR, THE GREAT GORDON PARKS SR, A GENIUS, WITH HIS BOOK THE LEARNING TREE WHICH WAS HIS AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF HIS CHILDHOOD ONE OF 16 CHILDREN GROWING UP IN MISSISSIPPI, AND HE WENT ON TO BE THE FIRST BLACK PHOTO JOURNALIST FOR LIFE MAGAZINE, AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON, GORDON PARKS COMPOSED AND CONDUCTED A SYMPHONY PERFORMED IN LONDON, AND THE TRUEST OF ARTISTS, THE ONES THAT CANNOT BE BOUGHT, ARE RATHER SOLD IN TO SLAVERY, AND EVERY PLACE WHERE I HAVE BEEN A CONSUMER, EVERY PLACE WHERE I HAVE LIVED, EVERY SERVICE I HAVE EVER USED HAS BEEN RECORDED AND COMPILED TO CREATE REVENUE FOR THESE GOULS. IT WAS ALREADY PREDESTINED FOR ME TO BE USED IN THIS MANNER, SINCE I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS ANTI SOCIAL, AND MY ALLEGED SEXUAL HISTORY WHICH WAS BOGUS CREATED AT CEDARS AND USED TO PLACE ME IN DELAMO HOSPITAL WHERE MY BLOOD WAS TAKEN, ALSO AT CEDARS, AND I WAS OBSERVED LIKE A LAB MOUSE, AND MY BOGUS ATTORNEY TJ RITZ IN SHERMAN OAKS, WORKING FOR MERIT FINANCIAL, AND LATER AFLAC DEVISED THIS TO BRING ME DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, BUT SORRY, NO THANKS. I EXPECT TO BE PAID, THEY ARE NOT DOING THIS JUST TO ME, THEY ARE DOING IT TO PEOPLE OF ALL COLOR CREED AND SEXUAL PREDILICTION...THEY NEED TO GO, AND I ASK THE CREATOR ON THIS DAY TO EXPOSE THEM IMMEDIATELY IF NOT SOON, REMEMBER, THESE GHOULS ARE AGAINST TRUE LOVE, AND HATE THE MIXING OF THE RACES, WHICH IS ACTUALLY MAKING THE HUMAN RACE STRONGER. (C)gWENDOLYN mITCHELL 1/3/2012 (more to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment