Friday, January 24, 2014

For Entertainment Purposes Only (Perhaps)...

This is the scoop...I am a loner, and that's a "No...No"...You either have to go with the Jews, the Italians, the Jehovah Witnesses, etc. etc. etc...When I "won" my wrongful termination from Merit Financial, I received an email from the Santa Monica Church where I had stupidly sold tickets for their lack luster "Fish Fry", where the sistahs had set up their Mary Kaye Products to sell...These were religious individuals supposedly who didn't mind selling in one of God's houses...Interestingly enough this was the same Church in Santa Monica where I saw, an Oprah Winfrey Look a like weeks before...Who told me that the minister was not available...Soon after I got several notices to subscribe for three more year in "O" Oprah's magazine...Interesting since as LA Magazine had offered me the opportunity after subscribing with them that they would send free subscriptions to two friends of mine, which I provided to LA Weekly.  A similar offer was made with O, and that's when all hell broke loose...Keep in mind that advertisers rely heavily on the advertisements, and I contend that the Oprah Look alike or perhaps Oprah herself (anything is possible) devised this scheme to get something from the 7oK I received from my ex employer who made over 8 million from me and did not pay me a salary or my profit sharing as they should.  I learned after the settlement from the written transcripts that I should have been receiving an hourly wage as well...The fact that I am 71 and I believe I know Oprah Winfrey as Sabra Jackson, adopted daughter of the supposedly late Rev Ulysses Jackson and Inez Matthews. the family that had adopted my mother(?) years ago, and had according to my mother had stolen her inheritance...I was a slave since the age I had started working after school and on Saturdays at HL Green and Yonkers, NY, and I also took care of my mother who had heart trouble was morbidly obese and incontinent. During my blacklisting from the entertainment industry where I was the female lead in SHAFT. arguably the best of the shaft series that got MGM studios out of the red and into the blackm also did the live soap opera for ABC, THE BEST OF EVERYTHING, but someone thought I guess that I did not deserve the best of everything and was fired after 6 mos though I was paid for the term of the contract, I also appeared at the Cherry Lane Theatre in the Immaculate Misconception and Sam Coleman in Show Business Magazine said "I had perfect comic timing"...I screentested for Shaft in Los Angeles which was my first trip out here...to CALI (more to follow)

No comments:

Post a Comment