Saturday, May 3, 2014

THE DECEPTION (COMPOSED FRIDAY, MAY 2, 2014 APPROX 7:22pm)

Not every so called "artist" is your friend by the way, take for instance, "Jack Black" how did he suddenly show up on the scene where did he study where did he train, now his billboard says, "Deadbeat" and he was in that dreaful movie titled, "Killer Joe" I forget the female lead, but it appeared as though she was only in the film so she could get plastic surgery how much of that was paid for by SAG AFTRA I wonder and what were her out of pocket expenses, if any?
But J Black has a side line sold at Body something or other located at Sunset in West Hollywood where Crunch is located, and also in Hollywood where 24 hr fitness is located, no accident by the way.  And I remember seeing Charlize Theron in her hey day on display in the West Hollywood location, and the last time I was in there, (The Body Factory I think is the name) was a wood sculpture of two females with their hands crossed covering their body parts.  What's my point?  Because when this entire hoax first started I was working out in the gym in my condo, and I was working on my stand up comedy routine, and I actually used that very pose during my stand up about a female committing felation on me, instructing that it wasn't all right to do so.  Coincidence? Perhaps.

My neighbor, Sally Wolf who's dead husband had the same name as my agent in New York, Don Wolf, who had asked if he could borrow the "Chicago" tape that was sent to me via the Academy of Motion Picture Arts andSciences (AMPAS), Don Wolf is Sally's second husband her first suppossedly worked for the FBI and she has a black son in law and a red headed daughter named Shelly, supposedly.

Interesting that her background and mine are so similar, my son also served his country and continues to do so with a high ranking security clearance, which somewhat concerned Aflac I recall, specirfically Michael Rinkee, the manager who ultimately was my manager.  So what does this all mean?  I haven't a clue, but me thinks I've been set up, and have been so for many years.  Again, i allege I was the Prime Whore set up by the entertainment industry without my knowledge, and my suspicions at this point are based on what appears as tangible eviidence.  I was black listed and deliberately deprived of auditioning and getting jobs as an actress, and writer.  The industry would prefer selling my "arse".

BY THE WAY DO NOT THROW ANY IMPORTANT PAPERS AWAY AFTER 7 YEARS AS THE IDIOTS AND GHOULS TELL YOU, BECAUSE IT MAY NOT BE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST.  SO DO YOU STILL LOVE ME NOW?

fROM THE TIME i WAS GETTING ELECTROLYSIS, BE CAREFUL WHO YOU GO TO BECAUSE THESE WOMEN ARE VICIOUS, AND i HAD ONE WOMAN WHO WAS jEWISH SAY HOW SHE HATED HER HUSBAND GETTING ON TOP OF HER TO HAVE SEX AND SHE WAS GOOING TO TELL HER HUSBAND THAT i WAS ONE OF THOSE THINGS...dIDN'T KNOW AT THE TIME WHAT THAT MEANT.  iT WAS PART OF THE WHITE WOMEN'S CONSPRACY AGAINST WOMEN OF COLOR i ALLEGE.  sUPPOSEDLY CERTAIN METHODS OF TEHNOLOGY WERE TABOO FOR WOMEN OF COLOR ALLEGING THAT BECAUSE OF THE DARK PIGMENTATION THE TECHNOLOGY WOULDN'T WORK, WHICH WAS AN OUT AND OUT LIE, THAT THESE WOMEN JEALOUS OF MY GOD GIVEN LOOKS, WANTED TO SET ME UP AS BEING A TRANSSEXUAL TO HELP MAINTAIN THE SO CALLED SUPERIOR BEAUTY OF WHITE WOMEN, AND THIS WAS DOWNE MOSTLY BY jEWISH WOMEN WHO OWN THESE ELECTROLOGY BUSINESSES.  I HAD ANOTHER, A YOUNGER WOMAN, ALL LOCATED AGAIN IN BEVERLY HILLS, WHO RAVED ABOUT THE BEAUTY OF JANE FONDA, THOUGH JANE IS OLDER THAN I AM, AND GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT HER REAL AGE IS, OR COURSE i WAS A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE SINCE SHE WAS GIVING ME A TREATMENT AT THE TIME, FOR NORMAL FACIAL HAIR THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE, IF HUMAN.  aGAIN, i MAINTAIN THAT THESE ELECTROLOGYSTS ARE IN ON THIS ROUSE, TO MAINTAIN A FALSE IMAGE BECAUSE THEY ARE ENVIOUR AND JEALOUS OF THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF WOMEN OF COLOR.  WHICH REMINDS ME WHEN i HAD A FACIAL DOWN ON lAcIENEGA, THE OLDER TECHNICIAN WOULD ACTUALLY ATTEMPT TO PUT HER BREASTS IN MY FACE, NEEDLESS TO SAY, I STOPPED GOING TO THIS PERSON.  BACK TO JANE i BELIEVE UNLIKE MYSELF SHE NEVER BOUGHT HER OWN HOME HERSELF WHICH IS WHY SHE MARRIED TED TURNER SO SHE COULD GET ONE OF HIS 26 HOMES, WELL YOU GET THE PICTURE RIGHT.  ALSO BACK IN NEW YORK JANE AND I HAD THE SAME HAIR DRESSER DOWN ON ST MARKS PLACE, RIGHT AROUND THE NEGRO ENSEMBLE THEATRE.

BACK TO JBLACK AND HIS "BEARD lUBE(HMMM, bEARD, IS THAT BEING USED AS A METAPHOR>) I HAD TO PEEL THE LABEL OFF OF THE SOMEWHAT COSTLY bEARD lUBE cONDITIONING SHAVE WHICH I USE TO SHAVE MY LEGS AND MY UNMENTIONABLE CLOSE TO MY YOU KNOW WHAT,(OH AND BY THE WAY THE COMMENTS ABOUT MY CUTE LITTLE EXTENSION BY A COUPLE OF BLACK MEN WHO i BELIEVE WERE PAID TO COMMENT DURING OR AFTER SEX,"wOW YOUR (INSERT) IS BIG"  "mY COMMENT,""THAT'S PROBABLY ECAUSE IT'S BEEEEN SUCKED ON SO MUCH"  "oH NO, YOU'RE LIKE ET") (NOTE KEEP IN MIND ALL THIS IS BEING RECORDED AND I HAVE HAD NO PRIVACY IN MY LIFE) ET? ANOTHER PLUG FOR SPEILBIRD, I MEAN SPEILBERG...BACK TO JACK BLACK, HERE'S HIS EMAIL ADDRESS WWW.GETJACKBLACK.COM-1-877-766-3388 ZMADE IN cANADA FOR jACK bLACK LLC (NO TAXES FOR THE US FOR HIS VENTURE?) OR MAYBE NOT, CARROLLTON , TX 75006/SURREY K77 OSR,UK (jOLLY OLD ENGLAND) JACK BLACK I THINK IT'S TIME THAT YOU "DIE" SINCE YOU WHITE FOLKS ARE NAMING FOLKS AND ARTISTS WHO SHOULD BE "DEAD". wHERE DO YOU GET THE NERVE>  oH YEAH, YOU GET HELP FROM GHOULS OF ALL COLOR AND i'M NOT ONE OF THOSE COMPLETE SIMPLETON'S THAT BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE LOVED ME BECAUSE OF THE LYRICS ON THE RADIO, AND BY THE WAY THE TWO SETS OF HEADSET,MY COMPUTER THE AIR MAC TAKEN WHICH WAS A GIFT, MY SWEATERS, THE RING, WAS YOURS TO KEEP, SO I DON'T MIND THAT YOU TOOK IT, IT WAS A GESTURE OF FRIENDSHIP, NOT A BIG DEAL, SO IF YOU'RE SERIOUS, you need to come out of hiding an show your true colors, "Charlie", or, are you just one of those aging, insecure white women who wants to suck the blood from a good and moral black African American Artist who has compassion, perhaps for people undeserving.  Could that be you.  Just asking my dear, sweetheart, weren't you in the elevator when I brought Linda Smith to the screening of Denzel Washington's film, "Flight" I seem to remember someone who looked like you wearing rimless eye glasses and a gentleman conservatively dressed who could have been your twin stood next to you.  When the elevator stopped I was the only one who got off and I looked back to say good night to my friend Linda, while looking at you, when I said, "Goodnight sweetheart".  Remember that?

Anyway, the ruling class of this industry which is now in flux it is the changing of the guard, and I will be the first to have my projects, all of them done, with me receiving writing credit for all, as well as producing credit on some, despite someone who sounded like SP, said that I could have only one writing credit the rest would be given to others was implied.  If this isn't proof positive that the entertainment industry is definetly in the wrong hands and has been for quite some time, and I suggest that these rascals pay for stealing from me, and setting themselves up as wrongfully being considered, movie stars, with their bogus credits and self awarding awards, liek the Oscars, etc. etc.etc.  Making movies without film or scripts.  Money is being made from selling popcorn and super size drinks, in other words the Concession Stand.

How am I doing so far?  You love me?  COME STAND IN FRONT OF ME AS YOU REALLY ARE, AND TELL ME TO MY FACE, IF YOU DARE, SINCE i'M NOT THE ONE WHO'S CHECKEN.  AND CLINT EASTWOOD, HOW DID YOUR LAST NAME GET ON MY OWNERSHIP OF MY INFINITI 1990 CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHICH i PURCHASED AT THE INFINITI DEALERSHIP IN BEVERLY HILLS. AND YOU COSTARRED WITH A BLACK ACTRESS DID WHITE  WOMEN OBJECT AND SET HER UP AS OTHER BLACK AND OTHER ETHNIC ACTRESSES WHO DARED TO PLAY THE LOVE INTEREST TO A WHITE MAN?  sO YOU WHITE MEN ARE PRETTY GUTLESS TOO IT LOOKS LIKE.  FOR SHAME!!!

AGAIN, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE THIN DIME FOR MY GLOBAL PLAN, YOU GUYS AND GALS WHO HAVE ALREADY BENEFITTED, UNDERSTAND THIS THAT YOUR GAIN IS SUBJECT TO BEING RESCINDED, AND ALL OF MY BLOGS ARE COPYRIGHTED WHICH MEANS YOU MUST PAY ME FOR THE USE OF ANY AND ALL OF MY WORDS IN ANY AND ALL ORDER THAT THEY APPEAR.

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?  OH RIGHT, ACCORDING TO THE SONG "YOU'RE BREATHING FIND, THOUGH YOU'RE UNDER WATER, AND YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND, AND I'M CRAZY" WHATEVER, AND YOU LOVE ME, RIGHT?  PROVE IT!  REMEMBER, I WAS NAMED TO TRAP THE DEVIL, (REFERENCE TO MY NOVEL, WHICH SHOULD HAVE GREATER SUCCESS THAN THE HARRY POTTER SERIES I ALLEGE, _I DOUBLE DARE YOU, WHO EVER YOU ARE!
(c) Copyrighted by gwendolyn l mitchell on 5/2/14 at 8:04PM

No comments:

Post a Comment