Saturday, May 24, 2014

Cont'd from earlier blog #3 5/24/14 12:18PM

I need to address the fact that all this started with a greedy Brit bastard from supposedly England started Reality TV, featuring non talented people with no training so they wouldn
t have to pay union wages, and again this is my opinion, the Producers are the only ones making money, the Brit's name is Mark Burnett, and they took all the good TV shoes, with dialogue, plot, writers, actors, actresses off and put all this nonsence on which appears like a soap opera in a car wreck.

Why, because they wanted to ruin the careers of the talented, bring no talents in, building them up as if they had talent, like the Conyeah, wedding, which purpose is to only sell magazines and publications, it offers nothing really for anyone looking to be entertained, I use to dig conyeah and what he was saying, but he's not for real, and neither is the marraige, everything is staged...again in my opinion...

They are taking individuals such as myself with legitimate acting credits, writing credits, and yes I did direct at AFI, a short video titled, "Changes" regarding a homosexual relationship...And of course while I was at AFI, the "bruthers" were the ones that said, why you going there, you too old, I actually had a black guy come over to me while I was in the copy room at AFI when it was on greystone mansion, and say, "You funny looking bitch"...nice guy right...Of course I ignored their stupid rhetoric and continued with my one year study as a screen writing fellow...And learned lots...Interesting too how Kate or Cate Blanchard happens to be living in my old apartment on Masselin Avenue in my unit, which I paid to have wood floors put in etc, because the lovely older couple below me offered for me to purchase the four units when they got ready to sell...

So there appears to be just too many coincidences...I also believe that true talent will always will out...There are those that will buy their way in to the industry, and then there are those willing to succeed on their own terms...Think which way you wish to go before you leap.

Thanks for listening.  I understand it's a holiday coming up, have fun.
(c)Copyright by gwendolyn mitchell 5/24/14 12:29PM

No comments:

Post a Comment