Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Blog 2 Continuation of earlier blog today, 5/21/2014 11:38AM

...And why are so many of you Jewish men after blond shksas who are supposed to be British, is that how American's Entertainment industry was bamboozled and you've now got the "inmates now running the asylum".

And Mark saying that you can't get old in Hollywood, it sounded like you were directing that to women only, giving examples of so called leading white men who are still sexy, you're certainly entitled to your opinion. but Robert Redford, is only 60. really? Ok, if you say so, AGE is a state of mind more than anything, in my opinion...

Mark I know at one time you must have been a good guy, because you and a couple of others supposedly helped "Famous Amos" Cookies get started...What Happened since then?  Because I feel that as long as I have known you you have not been that ethical, allowing producers to come in and take screenplays read them, steal them perhaps, and then bring them back without telling the writer...Interesting your so called son(You never had any children of your own right, you mentioned your wife's son now owns Lear Capital gold company, really?  How did that happen?  I checked out your referral, I suggest you look at the website, there's a caricature of the owner, in a "pimp's" suit which is what I interpreted as, and also PM's agency is shown to be in Pompano Beach Fl. noy New York.

When you said to me that there are basically "no good literary agents out here on the west coast(partial paraphrasing) and you say you're pretty much out of the industry except for about three clients, what's interesting while perusing my blog one day, I saw your name appear on my blog, just for an instant, which was the reason that I decided I'd call, but you say you don't know what a blog is...Interesting...

You suggested that I seek representation in New York, i wonder if there are any good literary agents anywhere?  What these agents do is steal your property, make their own deals and screw you (figuaratively speaking)...What do you think of an agent that can't get talent in to see casting people or to be able to pitch a story is a lousy agent no matter where they're located, OF COURSE THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE, GOD, I HOPE SO...And the Beat Goes On...

(c) Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell 5/21/2014 11:53AM

No comments:

Post a Comment