Thursday, May 8, 2014

From the "Truthful Eqyal Offender"

How is it that many businesses, (including Contractors, Retailers, Service Industries, etc, etc, etc) have jumped on my global plan and have run with it, without feeling the necessity to pay me any thing?
I know that the ghouls historically have always stolen from the very gifted and that actor who portrayed the guy who invented the automatic windshield wipers, when the Entertainment Industry has in their ghoulish ways and have repeatedly stolen from me, my identity, superimposing my looks on other actresses, whored me out to various and sundry, well, you know what you've done. 
With this global plan, I should not be judged on the same time table , right now, technically I am a one person office as others who are being paid off of my idea, an idea, as mentioned before I came in to this world owning because of its direct gift coming from the Creator, have much support and employess to do their bidding, so who ever is judging and scrutinizing I would appreciate if you would keep that it mind.  I am involved in many project, speaking of which, Mr. Albert (Not Amier, who died some time ago and is Albert's father) who I offered executive producer, of, The Beauty Stealers Part 1, Albert you will be executive producer of the first beauty stealers, and the sequels for executive producer will be decided upon, later, by me.
There is only one state, thus far, in all these United States that has given any financial support and that is MO(Missouri, "The Show Me State") What's up with the rest of the states that are already benefiting from my plan, and the myriad of individuals that are healtheir due to taking what I do and applying it to themselves, including their sexual life, since there have been so many that have been in the dark regarding this.

Bysubsses that have not lived up to an ethical approach and treatment of their customers will not be welcome in to the plan unless they admit their unethical behavior which will be found out eventually anyway, and correct their error(s).  Example, When an employee tells a deliberate lie to gain control of something that doesn't bellong to him, or her, are you listening argentum photo lab?, or, when a product is sold for full price when it's out dated, by almost a year, as an example, Hollywood Gym) or DMV(not listing all alleged parking tickets totaling $622 and change...etc.

Again, no boards have been officially set up and those who have gone ahead and wrongfully presumed their position in the plan without any authority coming from me will have to be totally financially responsible for bringing their work up to code, once those standards are in place and face the possibility of losing all that they invested by not being authorized to partipate in the first place.

NOTE: Because i may not blog every day does not mean that i am not still thinking of the global plan and you, I appreciate those who have given me the moal support which is very helpful and necessary, thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORGANIC COTTON?  i could be wrong but what's the difference between regular and organic cotton balls?  I can readily understand with the importance of food and health care items but just became something is labeled as "organic: doesn't mean it's necessary to be organic.  It does mean you're paying more money,i.e. organic cotton balls at Rite Aid?  What's the difference between regular or stadard cotton balls and organic cotton balls, Mr. Rite Aid?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the talent poos so abysmal that Steve Harvey and Bill Cosby are coming back?  Like we haven't had enough of their mediocrity?  And Steve Harvey, I'm just wondering is the actress on your show that played your love interest, is she stil an attorney in real life, or was she just making believe, per Variety, listing her as an entertainment attorney.  And is Manny Bassanese, now on your writing staff for your radio show that just s happens to be in the same building where I used to be a registered rep raising funds for private offerings...So this industry is not based on talent, but who you know, is that it? Still?  Well my global plan is going to change that, and by the way are you paying alimoney to your ex wife, or did you leave her high and dry after giving you a son.  You need to keep your nose and hands clean , Sir.  I am not "Crystal".

This global plan is not intended to favor any person over another, particuarly re" their hue, and I've got a feeling that your support may not be coming from a source that will be compatible with the global plan, I could be wrong, but you, like me, and I've already been thouroughly scrutinized, you need to be scrutinized as well, as everyone else that will be participating.

So, Bill Cosby
s coming bac? Why?  Wonder how old Bill Cosby really is and is he any relation to "Bing".

I only ask because of his routine called, "Fat Abert?"  I know I;ve had enough of Bill who likes to belittle women, remember Bill when you would come to NY and call up the modeling agencies to send over models so you could look good, well DelMarco Agency which had represented me for modeling had contaced me and you may recall after hearing you pontificate while smoking your great big xpensive cigar I got up and left, and is that why when I did the Bill Cosby Variety Show you verbally insulted my then 9 year old son?  You're not so funny-- Wandy Sykes didn't deserve the put down that you perpetrated against her on national TV- you mean old dude...Hope you have some new material...You're going to need it.  You put down my son because your ego didn't like me getting up and leaving since you had an audience you didn't need me and I was more than just a model...
Were you reponsible, or George Schlaughter (excuse spelling of Laugh In fame) for not giving me my deserved acting credit on your Variety Show when I played your wife.  All you folks who uphold each other based on skin color and will say anything whether true or not will have a rude awadening...No one is that important that they can say or do unkind thing and get away with it.  You should apologize to my son, but you don't have the guts...The director of the show Mark Warren, a very talented guy was sensitive enough to take my son up to the directors booth after you had insulted him...
And I believe you and your cohorts and other ghouls may be the ones responsible for my being blacklisted due to your male friends talking about the two blonds you were supposedly supporting up in Sausalito...You can blame your own posse for that rumor being promolgated.

That's all on that matter, and for those who read this, thanks for listening, and have a great day, and remember I am an equal offender and in stand up, like in politics(which the global plan will change hopefully) anything goes? Or does it?  I see where Monica Lewinsky is apologizing for her laison with ex President Clienton, according to AOL, I didn't read the entire story but was Bill Clinton the one who was married and held the highest office in the Land, why isn't he apologizing to the American People...?  Just asking...OK, I'm through for today, thanks again, be good, be bad, or just be.

(c)Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell 5/8/2014 at 1:29PM



No comments:

Post a Comment