Friday, May 16, 2014

Remember, I'm an Equal Offender...There's no one that should be flying under the Radar on this Global Plan...

You know some black folks are something else, yesterday a mother and her daughter were looking at me with scorn and the daughter angrilly said, "It's not fair"...What could she have been referring to I wonder...Was she saying because I'll soon be 72 and have worked all my life, getting up at 4AM to work on a commission only jobs, or as an artists, working on "spec" with no money coming until my script is sold, and the Ghouls make sure to steal it from me first, or is it because I have a reverse mortgage which helps me a little bit, but when you have a society that is set up to make sure that you can't be paid for your labor as I have, then it's time to take a real hard look at the direction that this country is going, and examine the lack of opportunity, when people can steal your intellectual property, superimpose your looks on others...And the fact is, that I have earned the right to succeed, however, the entertainment industry with the help of politics, both religious and sired from Washington DC...Yes, the global plan is mine, and I know that if I were male, which I'm not, if I were younger (not that I wish to be, I don't consider myself old, some of you who are way younger, but think and act older, don't want to do anything but sit in front of the TV and collect your disability and welfare, and you have the nerve to "attack" me for doing what I am suppose to do, and that is to take care of myself, and God knows I have been more than generous, not seeking anything in return, just because that's the way I am.  But I abhor people who only want to say hello or be friendly when they think I have something to give them, it's disgusting.
Yes, I believe this country owes me lots of money for not only my global plan, but the beating that I took and was never paid for my injuries, and all that I have overcome, this is a racist mysognistic society, on an uneven playing field, that coddles to men, over women, whether the males are qualified or not.  It's disgusting, and the fact is that many folks have been able to get reverse mortgages at age 62, and yes there is a preference to how someone looks as to how they are treated with no consideration to what's inside.
My blog yesterday I enjoyed writing, because there was lots of truth that I espounded, one thing I notice about some black folks, they are real envious of other black folks who are trying to do somethng greater, and bigger than themselves.  Their faces are contourted and they look and sound evil, and they are evil.  They don't want another black person to succeed, and it is disgusting.  I have dated black men who have taken and never gave, to me, nothing, not that I was looking for anything.  I have helped many black men, who have chased after me, I have directed and helped them and when the relationship was over, they were in a better place than when they first met me.  Black men do need to grow up and stop expecting women to give, give, give, you're great takers, but not necessarily generous. And God knows I've dated enough of you, to know of  what I speak. 
Yesterday when I spoke about Bill Clinton, yes, I spoke what I believed was the truth, what does it really matter, but he's a public figure so he should expect to be ridiculed, and I'm sure he will admit to himself only perhaps, that he's no angel, and the fact is, many of us, including myself are not.
But when you see someone trying and trying and keep trying and will succeed, and barriers are constantly put up because they don't like the fact that I had good credit, they don't like the fact that I purchased property by getting up at 4 AM and working every day, and both men and women ridicule me, and want to see me fail, well let me tell you this, I WILL NOT BE GOING DOWN, AND I WILL PRESENT TANGIBLE EVIDENCE THAT REVEALS HOW CORRUPT THIS COUNTRY IS RUN.  THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY AND OTHER COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD, ARE SUBJECTED TO RIDICULE, BUT WHEN YOU TARGET A 72 YEAR OLD GREAT GRANDMOTHER AND YOU HAVE SOME NASTY LITTLE GIRL SAY TO ME, "IT'S NOT FAIR" BECAUSE i HAVE PAID MY TAXES FOR 58 YEARS AND HAD A CREDIT SCORE OF 770, UNTIL THE EMPLOYERS THAT I HAD, WHEN I WAS WORKING ON COMMISSION ONLY, NEVER GETTING A SALARY, AND I'M WELL AWARE THAT EVERYTHING THAT I'VE BEEN DOING IN HOW I LIVE MY LIFE IS BEING CHRONICLED, FOR EVERY ONE ELSE'S BENEFIT THANKS TO SEACOAST COINS DBA MERIT FINANCIAL, AND YOU DON'T FEEL THAT I'M WORTH NOT MILLIONS, BUT BILLIONS, THEN, THERE IS DEFINETLY SOMETHING WRONG. NOT WITH ME, BUT YOU FOLKS THAT ARE JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS, WHAT'S STOPPING YOU FROM LIVING YOUR DREAM.
I HAVE BEEN CONSTANTLY STOPPED FROM LIVING MINE, I AM A STAR, AND HAVE BEEN FOR A LONG WHILE WHETHER YOU "A" HOLES CHOOSE TO ADMIT IT OR NOT, I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FART...
YES, YOU OWE ME, AND YOU KNOW IT, AND I KNOW IT...SO, WHEN DO I GET PAID FOR WHAT YOU'VE ALREADY TAKEN FROM ME?
AND YOU QUASI ATTORNEYS OUT THERE, AND OTHER BOGUS PROFESSIONALS, GETTING YOUR CREDENTIALS OVER THE INTERNET, BE PREPARED TO BE SCRUTINIZED THOROUGHLY IF I EVER DECIDE TO HIRE YOU, BECAUSE I'M VERY MUCH AWARE OF THE BAMBOOZLEMENT THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS, AGAINST DECENT AND MORAL PEOPLE WHO DON'T MIND WORKING FOR WHAT THEY GET, AS I HAVE, AND WILL CONTINUE, WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO THINK YOU CAN COME ALONG AND TAKE EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE WORKED FOR ALL THESE MANY YEARS...THIS IS AMERICA'S SHAME...BACK IN THE USSR, THEY WEREN'T REFERRING TO RUSSIA...
THAT'S WHY EVERY BOARD THAT WILL BE SET UP AND THE INDIVIDUALS THAT WILL BE SERVING ON THEM WILL BE AS THOROUGHLY SCRUTINIZED AS I, NO MORE, NO LESS.  YOU ENVIOUS FOOLS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN PAID BY PARTICIPATING IN MY PLAN, BEFORE I HAVE MET YOU OR KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU, IS NOT GOING TO WORK, THERE IS NO ONE IN AUTHORITY THAT SHOULD BE MAKING ANY DECISIONS REGARDING BOARD MEMBERS ON MY GLOBAL PLAN, NOBODY!  AND IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT IS PRESENTING THEMSELVES AS SUCH THEY ARE CHARLATANS.  WITH THE AMOUNT OF CORRUPTNESS OVERRIDING EVERYTHNG IN THIS COUNTRY, IT'S GOING TO TAKE A LONG WHILE TO GET THROUGH ALL THE DUNG...
AND NO, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT PRESIDENT OBAMA'S FAULT, YOU HAD HIM ELECTED SO HE COULD BE THE FALL GUY, AS I HAD MENTIONED IN PREVIOUS BLOGS.
AND OPRAH, AKA SABRA JACKSON,AGAIN, YOUR O MAGAZINE WHICH YOU HAVE MY  THREE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION DO ME A FAVOR PLEASE AND GIFT IT TO SOMEONE ELSE, BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME NOR THE INCLINATION TO READ INFORMATION THAT I ALLEGE YOU ARE GETTING DIRECTLY FROM ME, OR SHOULD I BE ADDRESSING MR. HEARST, WHO IS THE PERSON WHO I SHOULD BE SPEAKING TO REGARDING MY GLOBAL PROJECT, PERHAPS. OTHERWISE THE MAGAZINE IS GOING DIRECTLY IN TO THE TRASH, WHICH I DID TO THE MOST RECENT EDITION.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
THANKS FOR LISTENING.
(c)Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell on May 16, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment