Monday, May 5, 2014

More Evidence of Ghouls Making it Difficult for Seniors, Artists Free Thinkers...Some Insurance Companies are really UNETHICAL...

If you read a recent blog declaring banks and a certain dealership being unethical in selling me a used car, which was over priced to begin with and I allege that the bank in this case Chase received approximately $1800 returned to them from a prepaid mainteance fee on a 2010 Honda Insight, and in addition the three thousand dollar down payment  that I made, should have certainly lowered the payment that they received in January of this year..  Now keep in mind I attempted to return the car stating that the montly was too darn expensive, something like 338 dollars per mos on a now, four year old car.  When a new car, is advertised for less.  Any way I did write Chase to see how they plan on correcting their problem and to promote good customer service...

Along these same lines I also stated that the ghouls are trying to literally snatch my real estate that i worked and payed for myself, no male involved helping me, and why on deeds of trust they always identify the female as an "Unmarried Woman"? is that to immediately show that she's up for grabs.  I recall when I purchased my condo back in 92 I started getting all kinds of offers from various and sundry dating services, also certain private gyms. and again, this goes back to the nefarious dealings that the ghouls have set up to try and ensnare me to get with someone that can take my property, remember, they are always looking for fresh fodder for attorneys.  Now that there is no fault divorce, what next is available is bankruptcy, which ain't gonna work, not in my case, too much evidence which supports my allegations. 

Again, the entertainment industry is not only racist, misogynistic, mentally and spiritually deranged and that's the best part about these ghouls, but they're intentions are too obvious to continue to go on.  Again as mentioned all of a sudden in 2010 when I was wrongfully terminated, a system which continued to use my celebrity to sell their products while preventing me from earning a living in my career as an actress/writer/.  Also because I was outspoken I was blacklisted, maybe now the list is a grey list perhaps.

These ghouls continue with their crap, and today's blog is going to be brief, OK you can stop applauding, to show you that I am not the only one in the building condo that has had problems, however, there are so many gutless wonders in the building, I decided to share still another letter, this time regarding the first Insurance Company that was associated with Hillside Gardens.

THIS LETTER WAS DATED 6 YEARS AFTER HILLSIDE OPENED, ATTENTION:KIMBER PALMER (AGAIN I ALLEGE THE DUES WERE GOING TO SUPPORT WHITE ACTORS AND THEIR FAMILIES, AS WELL AS TAKING RESIDUALS AND ROYALTIES FROM ME) I GUESS I'M LEARNING TO SCRATCH MY OWN BACK FOR A CHANGE.)..
"THIS LETTER, IS FROM RAFAEL GOFFMAN UNIT 202 RE: ASSESSMENT (AGAIN I ALLEGE ASSESSMENTS WENT TO BOARD MEMBERS OF THE BUILDING, INGRID VAN ARNEM AND GRAHAM MILLER AND SALLY WOLF AND A NANCY A SO CALLED NURSE WHO MOVED IN WITH A FRIEND, AND HAD HER BOYFRIEND CONSTRUCT A ROOM FOR 6,000 DOLLARS AND SALLY WOLF WAS ON THE BOARD AT THE TIME, THAT'S WHY I DO NOT OWE ANY FURTHER HOME OWNERS DUES, I HAVE GIVEN, AND GIVEN AND GIVEN.  ALSO BECAUSE I WAS THE ONLY BLACK AFRICAN AMERICAN IN THE BUILDING, THESE WHITE BIGOTS SOME OF WHOM HAVE NEVER PAID ANY DUES, AND WHY HAVE THEY BEEN ALLOWED THIS PRIVILEDGE?)
 HERE IS THE THIRD PARAGRAPH OF THE LETTER DATED JULY 31, 1998

WITH REFERENCE TO THE EL NINO REPAIRS: IF THE REPAIRS THAT ARE NEEDED ARE IN A COMMON AREA OF THE HOA, THE PROPERTY INSURANCE THAT THE HOA HAS WITH FIREMAN'S FUND SHOULD HAVE A CLAIM FOR THIS OR HAVE BEEN CONTACTED.

THE MONTHLY HOA DUES ARE HIGH (KEEP IN MIND HILLSIDE GARDENS DOES NOT HAVE A POOL) FOR THE AREA THAT WE ARE IN/  IF WE INCREASE THE DUES TO $345.00 (THEY ARE NOW 400 DOLLARS A MONTH) MY CONCERNS ARE THAT SHOULD ANY OF US IN THE FUTURE TRY TO MARKET OUR PROPERTIES THESE HIGH DUES WILL BE A DETERRENT(HIS SPELLING) FOR ANY PROPSECTED BUYER.

THESE ARE ALL VERY VALID CONCERNS THAT I HAVE AS A HOMEOWNER AND I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE.

SINCERELY

RAFAEL GOFFMAN
UNIT 202
7218 HILLSIDE AVE
LOS ANGELES, CA 90046

JUST SO THAT YOU KNOW I HAD BEEN IN CONTACT WITH LEGAL COUNCIL REGARDING MY PERCEPTION AND ALLEGATIONS OF THE EXTREME RACISIM HURLED AGAINST ME, 1) BECAUSE OF BEING A BLACK AFRICAN AMERICAN (2) BECAUSE I HAD BEEN A SUCCESSFUL WORKING ACTRESS AND WAS EXPECTED TO CARRY THE FINANCIAL LOAD FOR THE ENTIRE BUILDING.
3) ALSO AS MENTIONED, I KNOW OF THREE OWNERS WHO WERE GAY THAT EITHER DIED IN THEIR UNIT, LEFT UNEXPECTEDLY , "JOHN" WHO PURCHASED A HOME ON HOLLYWOOD BLVD AND FAIRFAX, AND A 3RD GAY COUPLE ON THE THIRD FLOOR WHO HAD GOTTEN AIDES, ALL OF THESE UNITS WERE QUICKLY AUCTIONED OFF, AND PERHAPS THIS WAS A DELIBERATE WAY OF GRABBING THESE UNITS AT BARGAIN PRICES AT THE EXPENSE OF THE ORIGINAL OWNERS.

AGAIN, KORDA (ERIKA AND ROBERT) SUPPOSED BROTHER AND SISTER WHO WERE THE BUILDERS OF THIS BUILDING AS WELL AS THE UNIT UP THE STREET ON HILLSIDE KNOWN AS KEY LARGO, ALSO CONDOS. AND THE CANOPY ON KEY LARGO HAS NOW BEEN REPLACED SO THE NAME IS NO LONGER VISIBLE BY A GENERIC STRIPED CANOPY.

(C) copyrighted by gwendolyn mitchell 5/5/2014 12:47


No comments:

Post a Comment