Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Third Blog today 4/30/2014 Crimes Against me by the Entertainment Inudstry in an attempt to steal my intellectual property and Real Estate

This is a letter which I will be sending to Chase Auto Loan, further proof that I am being set up for being ethical a good actress, writer and director and the Ghouls are directing payments to individuals rather than the appropriate debtor, this is more than insidious or diabolical, and the guilty feel that they are beyond reproach.

Gloria Allread, I understand now that you want to represent me, you may recall you and your partners turned me down when I was going after Merit Financial aka Seacoast Coins, etc.

Dated 4-30- 14

RE: Loan 1236419240509 0 2010 Honda Insight EX
Chase Auto Loan

Chase Auto Finance
P.O. Box 901076, TX 1-0056
Ft.Worth TX 76101-2076
ATTN:Research Dept

During a phone conversation on 4-30-14 at approximately 2:05PM (PST) I spoke to one of Chase's Customer Service Rep's.  She stated my monthly payment is $330.66- despite the fact that on o1-13-2014 Chase received a total of $1,877.71 including interest and fees- in addition I made a down payment of $3,000 when I purchased the used car now going into it's fourth year.  The total sale price was $22,839.  I was also charged &1,392.22 finance charge amount financed was $18, 447.38 which means that if my calculations are correct which I believe they are Chase and the Honda Hollywood Dealer received $6,269.93 before I even drove the car off the Honda lot, theorectically.  In addition the car had damage to the front fender which was repaired by Honda after the fact which tells me that the Honda dealership of Hollywood does not inspect their cars before selling them.
I recall receiving something in the mail(I have received an exorbitant amount of junk mail) that indicated my payments were lower than quoted today.  I believe it was considerably less.
I attempted returning the car however your Hollywood Honda manager at the tiem Harut Karapetyan, General Sales Manager told me to keep the car despite my telling him the payments were too high.

In addition the Blue Book indicated the worth of the car doesn't come close to what Honda indicates the true value of the car in today;s market.
I allege over 6 thusand dollars went in to the pockets of Chase and Honda Dealer of Hollywood's pockets while they have not factored in what they have already received.  The maintenance contract which I prepaid in the amount of $1,877.71 I had paid despite having this so called pre-paid maintenance conttract I wqas charged separately every time I allegedly needed a repair according to the automatic indicator on the dash board.

Please respond giving a honest resolution to YOUR problem.  Thank you!
cc: http:unique --perspective@blogspot.com
cc:President Obama at the White House.

Signed,
Gwendolyn Mitchell

This along with all other tangible evidence shows clearly that I have been victimized for a myriad of reasons one of the most outlandish being, that I have stretch marks from giving birth, that I am talented and female, that I am a senior citizen and still sexy, and no I'm not going to jump in bed with just anybody, obviously my tastes are far superior to those in Hollywood.  I find that Hollywood does not deserve any of my projects being produced here, because of the outlandish and ILLEGAL TREATMENT IN THE INDUSTRY.  i BELIEVE THAT THE NAME EASTWOOD was the name on the car contract when I had purchased my Infinit Q 45, Now Mr. Eastwood had done a film with a very attractive black woman who coincidentally got cancer, had a masectomy and died.

THANK GOD THAT I HAVE THE TALENT TO WRITE, DIRECT, AND ACT AND I INTEND FOR YOU GOOF BALLS TO BACK THE HELL OFF AND PAY ME WHAT YOU OWE ME IN CASH, DIAMONS, GOLD, SILVER, AND REAL ESTATE, NOT THIS TIME YOU DON'T AND THAT GOES FOR THE SO CALLED HIGHER ECHELON OF THE ACADEMY WHOSE NEW MUSEUM IS AT THE OLD MAY COMPANY THE VERY COMPANY THAT OWNED THE INSURANCE COMPANY THAT I ALLEGE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BEATING I TOOK WHEN I WAS LIVING AT PARK LABREA AT 351 Fuller Ave.  Where my friend "Anson" in New York had stayed, as well as Mr Novian, where my son visited when I was shooting over at Universal, in fact we took the tour together, NEED I GO ON TO PROVE MY CASE, I DON'T THINK SO I BELIEVE THERE'S SO MUCH EVIDENCE IT WOULD MAKE SOMEONE'S HEAD EXPLOAD, AND ALL THIS BECAUSE OF THE INSECURITIES OF PEOPLE WHO ARE INVIOUS, DON'T HAVE TALENT, WANT TO SEE ME DESTROYED AND MY CREDIT RUINED, AS STATED, THE HEAT STARTED GOING ON IN 2010, WHEN MERIT AND AFLAC AND ALL PRIOR EMPLOYERS  DECIDED TO PUSH THE ENVELOPE IN THEIR FEEBLE AND STUPID ATTEMPT IN TRYING TO DESTROY ME...

BARBARA AND CHUCK THE ONLY TWO AGENTS OVER AT THE BURBANK OFFICE UNDER MATTHEW SPAULDING MAKING MONEY AT THAT OFFICE AND IT WAS BARBARA THAT TOLD ME HOW SHE USED TO WORTH FOR AMPAS AND INDICATED THAT IT WAS VERY RACIST, WITHOUT USING THOSE SPECIFIC WORDS,

SO AGAIN, AMPAS, AND EVERYONE THAT IS ALREADY BENEFITING FROM MY GLOBAL PLAN, I SUGGEST THAT YOU PAY ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE, THE 1% THAT YOU OWE ME, JUST THE MERE FACT THAT I AM CONSTANTLY RECORDED AND HAVE BEEN SINCE I WAS A CHILD, YOU OWE ME BIG TIME, AND THAT AIN'T NO LIE, YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE GETTING HEALTHIER AT MY EXPENSE.

THE INSECURITY OF WHITE WOMEN REGARDING AGING IS APPAULING, I BELIEVE I MENTIONED ABOUT THE WHITE WOMAN AT THE GYM THAT APPROACHED ME ASKING ME TO INTRODUCE HER TO BLACK MEN SINCE SHE LIKED THEM SO MUCH, IS THAT NOT OUTRAGEOUS, CAN YOU BELIEVE A BLACK WOMAN, OR ANY WOMAN OF COLOR DOING THAT, BUT BECAUSE IT'S A WHITE WOMAN, THE SUPPOSED, QUEEN OF BEAUTY, AND THAT'S A LIE, SINCE TRUE BEAUTY COMES IN ALL COLORS, THINK OF ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PERFORMERS AND ACTORS THAT HAVE BEEN DESTROYED BECAUSE THEY LOVED OUT OF THEIR RACE, AND HOLLYWOOD RACISTS DIDN'T LIKE IT.

EVEN RONALD WHO HAD BEEN A DEMOCRAT AND WHEN HE MET NANCY REGAN BECAME A REPUBLICAN WHEN HE WAS THE PRESIDENT OF SCREEN ACTORS GUILD HE POINTED THE FINGER OF A VERY TALENTED GREEK DIRECTOR BY THE NAME OF KAZAN ALLEGING HE WAS A COMMUNIST DURING THE WITCH HUNT, AND I BELIEVE THAT THE SAME HAS HAPPENED TO ME BECAUSE OF MY BEING OUTSPOKEN, AND I VIEWED HIS BRILLIANT FILM WHEN I WAS A SCREENWRITING FELLOW AT AFI WHEN IT WAS ON GREYSTONE MANSION IN 75 AND I PAID MY TUITION MYSELF OF $2500.  THE FILM WAS ABOUT A POOR GREEK BOY WHO WANTED TO COME TO AMERICA SO BADLY THAT HE WAS WILLING TO TRY AND WALK BAREFOOT TO GET TO THIS ONCE GREAT COUNTRY OF OURS, THE OBLIGATORY SCENE WAS WHEN HE HAD TO REMOVE HIS SHOES BECAUSE HIS FEET WERE SO BADLY DAMAGED, A SMALL PRICE HE FELT TO PAY TO GET TO AMERICA.  WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THAT AMERICA, I CANNOT TELL YOU, BUT IT NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT BACK, IMMEDIATELY.  YOU PROVE TO ME HOLLYWOOD THAT YOU'RE WORTH MY TIME OF DAY, OH YOU DON'T LIKE MY ARROGANCE, IF I WERE A WHITE MALE WOULD YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY?.

THANKS FOR LISTENING.
(C) Copyright by Gwendolyn L Mitchell 4/30/14

No comments:

Post a Comment