Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sometimes Old can be Better than new... No April Fools Jokes, sorry, this is serious...WE'S BEING ROBBED, ME THINKS!

Stopped by SAG-AFTRA and should you need info on Movie Residuals from 1984 until present call Michael at 323-549-6522, Claims 323-549-6507...

I made my living off commercials having performed in an entire series of United Airlines Commercials, with Sandy Duncan, and other actresses, I was the first African American to do so...And I allege that they are giving my credits and have given my residuals perhaps to those non deserving...

Did a SouthWest Bell commercial where I was the spokes person and I was told that it never played, low and behold when I did some sleuthing, there it was.  It was shot in Santa Monica, before its face lift, Santa Monica's, not mine, heh, heh...

So it can happen and these days its very easy since they don't give you "play dates" of when your commercials air, and on which channels, so there may be some ghouls on Lex and Madison, either coast.

Commercial # 323-549-6858

Pension and Health for Sag Aftra if you feel that you're not getting all that you have coming to you, like I still can't figure out why my pension has dropped so furiously...but it has...I wonder how many people I'm supporting other than myself...

Anyway , maybe everything is on the up and up, but it never hurts to check...Right?
 oH YEAH, AND SAG AFTRA HAD NO RECORD OF FINANCING MY INFINITI Q45 NOR THE AUDI 100 ES, AND COULD NOT EXPLAIN WHY THEY DID NOT HAVE THE NAME OF THE PERSON THAT I WAS TOLD BY ROBERT HERBST OF INFINITI OF BEVERLY HILLS WHOSE NAME MY CAR WAS PUT UNDER, ONLY THE FACT THAT IT WAS A MALE. MY LETTER  WAS DATED 12/17/1994 and I cc:Steve Lapin.

also, on 5/7/96 Randy Herbst stated, and forgive me if I'm repeating:As per Infiniti Warranty guidelines we are not allowed to release parts replaced under warrant to our customers.  We are required to return these parts back to the factory." Sincerely, Randy Herbst. VIN#q45/jnkngol1c41mo10875 (now some of these are coded I believe for instance ngo could be code for Negro...and...these codes are on many things and I have often questioned this particularly on bills you may see codes, letters and numbers.  I had inquired from the sender however never received any reply.  Since I was the original owner this could identify me as being a Negro that could afford a high end car, and make me a target for the Ghouls...

Anyway that's all for now, very brief because well, just because, thanks for listening.
Gwendolyn L Mitchell
(c)Copyright by gwendolyn mitchell 4/1/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment