Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Apology to President Obama, First Lady, etc

Please excuse me for my bad form, regarding my unsavory comment regarding sleeping with President Obama, first of all this insults the sanctity of marriage, and it is unacceptable, so please accept my sincere apology on that matter and let's not revisit it ever again, tu.

Secondly, I would appreciate it if President Obama would not vilify any of my family, Brandy, Jennifer, Faith, Naomi, Isiah, my Son Tod, etc.

My son is very smart as you can tell President Obama by now, unfortunately like me, and also being a water sign, his logic is sometimes flooded by emotion.

As far as my making a fool of myself, I often welcome the opportunity, it keeps my non importance in perspective, which is a good idea, since no one is so important that they can't stand to be ridiculed, even if it is not warranted, it helps to keep the playing field a little better leveled.

(c) Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell on April 16th, 2014 at 10:14AM

------------------------------------------------------------------
BANK FEES

I need your opinion and allow me to present an example of how certain banks are ripping me off, a certain bank stated when I inquired that I was negative $8.00, and a $35 fee would be charged to my account.  That's over a 400% (I think) charge, which I think is excessive, don't you?

Would a reasonable suggestion be that they charge a 10% FOR ANY AND ALL FEES.  What banks are charging now is not only outrageous in my humble opinion, but if other than a bank "they" would be charged with racketeering and price gouging.

4/16/ 7:17AM April 16th, 2014
Gwendolyn Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment