Saturday, April 5, 2014

Continuation from earlier blog today 4/5/2014

The conversation with Maria when she called me one Sunday and started speaking about what appeared as nonsensical "stuff" regarding Arnold Schwartneger, an actor whose name escapes me but she started saying that "red hair" was fine, and this actor who had a series where his character was romantically linked with a black actress, whose name escapes me, it was a weird conversations with an underlying combative intent, so I fired back about how racist the industry was giving examples of how little Richard Rountree and myself were paid for Shaft which netted over a hundred thousand for the studio of MGM same initials as the management company of my neighbor Graham Miller and his wife Ingrid which is in the Well Fargo bank building by the way.  I had mentioned how Arnold had been a terrible governor who had caved in on all of his promises, I mean the conversation had no continuity of flow or natural sequence of events.  When I visited New York, Maria said she could spare me about five minutes, and at that time it appeared that she was more interested in getting my credit card, or rather debit card number than anything else.  I had a cup of coffee which I had just recently consumed and she insisted that I give her the cup, which I did not, walking out of her apt with it.  Interesting to say the least,
(c) Copyright by gwendolyn mitchell 4/5/14

No comments:

Post a Comment