Friday, April 25, 2014

CONTINUATION OF PRIOR BLOG TODAY 4/25/14

also, i had a teacher, mr paulson back in yonkers who looks very similar to the librarian who gets paid a salary, i say this hoax includes my teachers, neighbors, both past and present, taking what perhaps they are not rightfully entitled to.  it will be more difficult to get my gloabal plan activated under a democrat, rather than republic in my view.

i believe people have donated and i have not received one thin dime from all that i'm doing for the world, you people are insecure because I'm female, smart with my high school education and sexy, with stretch marks and all...So president obama, oprah, michelle, if i go on aol and don't see your overly show mugs by 2pm pst, you are fired from the global plan and the global plan stands in its entirety, prior to my most gracious offer to you.  everything remaining in tact per what i wrote on april 22, 2014, two days ago.

mr ron paul what about you? (of course everyone must be scrutinized and pass that test so ron remember that OK?)  would you like to partner with me and get this show on the road?  My global plan will kick big obama and his big plastic bag on her big fat butt.

4/24/2014 4:30am

thanks for listening,
gwendolyn mitchell
(c) Copyrighted by gwendolyn mitchell 4/25/2014,

l

No comments:

Post a Comment