Saturday, April 19, 2014

Continuation of my blog on April 19, 2014

Now the fact is this, we will be using all the banks, from Bank of China to Bank of Boston and all banks that wish to participate in this global plan which supports art and artists, and families and the elderly and those who wish to be free to do what our Creator had intended.

In addition I must say not everyone will wish to own a home, that will be your option, I will be renting my condo out, very spacious, two fire places, well Swindell Chestnut could attest to that, I happened to see him today driving a BMW and he was looking at me and we exchanged looks and I certainly hope he is being a good husband to his wife, but anyway he can certainly attest to how lovely my condo is.  Of course Swindell was part of this Hoax, I was set up to be his "fantasy lady" is what he called me, all a set up which is what they did with me from the time I was a child because you old folks who are saying that you're younger, like Albert Novian who I actually saw him with his liver spots and he was indicating that I should be with the blond bimbo upstairs who has had many transformations since she's been living in the building, when supposedly a doctor had bought her condo for her.  Albert has gone through his transformation and is now young again, and guess what, driving a BMW, Bavarian Motor Works, the company that should have had their electric car available at least that's what the sales person at the desk, an attractive blond said to me that they would have it by March of this year, and then I was given a card with the name Raffey, and I had worked with a Raffi King at Brokers Investment, a supposed Brit who didn't pass his Registered Rep test, but BIC kept him because of his british accent and later I called him to come work at Bidz in century city, after TOPZ suddenly went out of business.

You keep saying "She knows", what is it that I know, or I'm suppose to know, I believe I am Marilyn Monroes daughter my purse with my parents photo was stolen from me, and my so called neighbor Darla Mcbride and her husband Bobby I believe never purchased their unit, but it was on loan, so they could spy and attempt to do the damage to me as they have done to other artists.

so you see this global plan is doing to take time, first because of the magnitude and it's going to take time to get all the rats out of office, and that also includes churches, etc. There will be a Moritorium on taxes and foreclosures all over the country and the only state that has sent money has been Missouri, the "show me state" so I have a special affection for the people there, so what's up with Cali, why are you using my gifts from the Creator yet no support, that's COLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment