Monday, April 21, 2014

Thank you to everyone that's been in my corner...

Though I don't know what it's all about, Alfie?

Anyway, back to the Banks, i have before me a statement dated 03/27/14


On 3/26 I was charged for NSF (Not sufficient Funds) Check number 9554
03/26 Checkcard $4.50 Parking So I was charged a fee of $35 on a $4.50 check for Parking
3/13 $5.50 overdraft and I was charged another $35.Check 9551
3/12 $35for another overdraft of check 9530  A total of $105.00 for over drafts shown on this statement in the amount of $10 $4,50 and $5.50 Check 9530 does not show any amount on this specific statement.

Is this happening to other seniors as well?  Now again could this be construed as racqueteering?  Just asking.  And the two banks that I've been active with are both doing this, though one bank is charging $34 charge, and my last ss check I had charges of approximately $600.  Just a bit excessive, wouldn't you say. 

And those that feel I don't have enough meat on my bones, and you don't particularly care for my lovely stretch marks, I will be working on this later, right now my main priority is completeing my latest draft, and again, I appreciate your critique and you're right a ten year old boy looks more voluptuous, but I can't do everything at once. thank you.  Just give me time, thank you.

Sincerely,
Gwendolyn Mitchell

SO NOW WHAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment