Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cont'd from earlier blog today 4/30/14

Continuing from Yuri Kuznetsov's letter, which I allege is nothing more than a tool to eleminate he and his wife's guilt in this very well thought out scheme against me, though I could be wrong, remember this unit as well as the unit now owned by Sventlana was also obtained at AUCTION, paying way below value, immediately gaining profits, which was not the case for me.  Also, the very pleasant individual in Sventlana's unit, was alleged to have been murdered, and he was a gay man.

So when Yuri Kuznetsov says that his family "has been singled out and persecuted with these unjust tickets and fines for the reasons beyond my understanding", I feel that certainly i as a black African American, senior citizen, artist, became the perfect target, remember it was Sally Wolf that put in the WIFI in the building so my intellectual properties could be filtered directing to studios and HBO, when this new method of viewing intellectual properties for free came in to play, and making movies without film, so they no longer had to pay the talent, and create a way of SNATCHING royalties by using the same sir names of artists, AGAIN, THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED SO THAT OUR GLOBAL PLAN CAN BE CLEAN AND VOID OF MOB RULE, WHICH IT IS NOW.  WHEN THE ACTRESS AND HER CO STARS WERE ON MY TV SCREEN, AND SHAFT HAD PLAYED NOT TOO LONG BEFORE, SPEAKING ABOUT HER MOVIE "SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN" ADDRESSING HER YOUNG CO STAR, BY SAYING"YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU", I SAID ' WO, HOLD ON, WHAT A STRANGE WAY OF SPEAKING TO ANOTHER ACTRESS", WHAT SHE WAS DOING, WAS SETTING ME UP FOR STREAMING, WHICH IS THE NEW WAY OF STEALING OUR ROYALTIES, OUR IDENTY, ETC, ETC, ETC.

WE NEED TO GET BACK TO MAKING MOVIES USING FILM, AND YOU CAN DO THIS WITH SCRIPTS RATHER THAN ACTORS MAKING UP THEIR OWN DIALOGUE AND THE AUDIENCES SCRATCHING THEIR HEADS SAYING, "THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE"...

BACK TO MR YUR'S LETTER A TOOL I ALLEGE TO PROTECT HE AND HIS WIFE.
HERE IS THE LAST PARAGRAPH:
MR. BERTHOLD, YOU'VE BEEN VERY UNDERSANDING AND HELPFUL LAST TIME WE MET, THEREFORE I WILL PAY THE $15 FINE FOR THE TICKET IN QUESTION IF YOUR COMPANY CAN SHOW US AN AMENDMENT TO THE CODE THAT ESTABLISHED THE NEW PARKING POLICY, VOTED ON BY A MAJORITY OF HOMEOWNERS.  THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, SINCERELY, YURI KUZNETSOV.

I RECALL INGRID VAN ARNHEM ASKING ME TO GET THE LICENSES ON THE CARS, KEEP IN MIND I WAS ALWAYS WORKING SO DID NOT HAVE THE TIME, AS INGRID AND HER HUSBAND.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I CERTAINLY HOPE THIS HELPS, AND PRESIDENT OBAMA I SINCERELY THANK YOU FOR WHAT I PERCEIVE, AS YOUR SUPPORT.  THERE ARE CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS THAT YOU NEED TO ELEMINATE IF I MAY SUGGEST FROM YOUR ENTOURAGE.

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING.
HAVE A GREAT DAY.
SINCERELY,
GWENDOLYN MITCHELL CEO AND PRESIDENT OF ARTISTS WITH FRIENDS, AND GLM PRODUCTIONS, AND IT FACTOR.
------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment