Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Clarification RE: GLOBAL PLAN

First, my mother died in 2004, so there's no way that she could possibly be a part of this plan.  It's not unusual for writers when they're in the middle of a novel (fiction piece to get a bit confused with their characters), therefore,after seeing the overwhelming response after stating that my mother was "fired" from being second in command, I must maintain that fact.  My mother cannot be a part of the Global Plan because she is deceased.

The Global Plan for the Citizens of the World will be moving forward once the necessary scrutiny has been thoroughly done and again, once the necessary boards have been established for the Children's Lab etc.  Three of my writing projects not including my current novel are in what I suspect "good
 hands.  Again I request the participation by President Obama in helping me to spearhead the global plan.

Thank you for listening and understanding my caring how this plan is able to succeed.
Gwendolyn Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment