Friday, August 15, 2014

Winning the Oscar, the kiss of death...

Haven't you ever wondered why there's been a consistent downturn in an actor or actresses career once they win the Oscar, and they soon go in to bankruptcy, because what the Ghouls, Goons, and Posers are doing is creating a false real estate market, by making the property perhaps more valuable than it is, because the so called selling tool is, The Oscar Winner who owened this property is, fill in the blank... I can keep going if you'd like for me to, let's start out with a down payment of what you bad people, not bad as in good, but morally corrupt people owe me, and that down payment is 20 millioin dollars for starters, and again with this global plan going in to Effect, since I have already been scrutinized, and all of you folks that have been bamboozling me for all these many 58 years, including the beatings, the incarceration at Sybil Brand without receiving medical attention and finally being transferred to Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital... And the copy of a check from a Ken who I briefly dated, made out to HOA Management, I discovered not knowing he was charged $950 paid to Graham and Ingrid Van Arnhem, President and VP of the Hillside Gardens Home Owners Association... Stop playing cute with me, I know what is happening, when I say I have friends in high places, I'm not talkin' snap! And when I rent my condo, and fly away to promulgate my Global Plan world wide, which again I saw being implemented in South Africa and France, and yes I did see several individuals from Aflac, the South African owner of Tesla, who started pay pal where I had a problem...on the Air France Flight, and some actress whose name I can't recall playing the president's girlfriend... Of course all this after I have directed, "A Matter of Choice" There is a non ending Vendetta and until I am paid, I'm afraid you'll have to come up with a new word for Show Biz. What is it? Win points for coming up with the best answer, or how about a car...Seems like BMW's like Nikes are appearing as the most popular, WHY IS THAT? THERE ARE CERTAINLY AS GOOD OR BETTER BRANDS OUT THERE...AGAIN CORRUPT MARKETING... SO I DON'T THINK 20 MILLION DOWN PAYMENT IS ASKING TOO MUCH...IN FACT IT'S ON THE LOW SIDE... lET'S NOT FORGET THE $11,000 OWED BY lANA MARKS AKA CRYSTAL AND MY PROFIT SHARING, AND MY SOCIAL SECURITY AND MY SAG AFTRA PENSION MONEY BASED ON ACTUAL EARNINGS, RATHER THAN THE ONE MADE UP BY THE UNION...I THINK THERE WERE QUITE A FEW "NIGGERS IN THE WOODPILE" OF ALL STRIPES... OH, SO SORRY, I'M NOT SPENDING ENOUGH MONEY FOR YOU? WELL HOW ABOUT YOU PAYING ME IMMEDIATELY, AND THEN I MAY JUST CONSIDER SPENDING A LITTLE MORE, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IN SPENDING WHEN I DON'T HAVE IT AND BUYING WHAT I DON'T NEED, I KNOW ISN'T THAT OUTRAGEOUS. AND IF COLDWELL BANKER AND STRONG MANAGEMENT, AND HIGH DESERT REALTY EVER GOT ME DECENT TENANTS FOR MY PROPERTY IN CAL CITY, AND REMEMBER THEY'RE PAID A FEE EACH TIME I NEED A TENANT, LIKE CURRENTLY, MY TENANT WITH SUPPOSEDLY TWO KIDS, AND A HUSBAND WHO SUDDENLY SUPPOSEDLY DISAPPEARED, AND SHE'S WORKING AT A PHARMACY SUPPOSEDLY, WELL I DON'T TAKE DRUGS, AND THAT'S ANOTHER THING, THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME, AFTERALL, A WOMAN THAT WILL TELL HER AGE, AND ACTUALLY MASTEBATE IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE WORLD, WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT?! SO, WHEN WILL YOU TAKE ME SERIOUSLY? (C)Copyright by gwendolyn mitchell on Aug 15th, 2014 at 2:54

No comments:

Post a Comment