Sunday, August 17, 2014

I Believe My Father, Robert C Mitchell II (the Second) was Killed by the Mob...Why?

Because I allege my father was the son of Billy Eckstein, and he would have been too much competition for Frank Sinatara, besides my paternal grandfather was far better looking and a much better singer than Sinatra, and women of all shades loved Billie Eckstin...AND the mob would never tolerate that...White women swooning over a sexy handsome black man...How Scandalous...If my supposition is true, why hasn't anyone ever mentioned it to me? And how did my father wind up working for the post office after his musical career was sabbatoged...I believe my mother was deliberately put in his path and he unfortunately drank the Kool-Aid. I saw Sinatra's daughter Tina, looking real dark and it wasn't from the sun, speaking to a guy who looked like Mayor Bloomberg of New York, and then his face changed and he looked entirely different...completely different face, in an instant it had changed. No I haven't been imbibing, I don't drink alcohol on very rare occasion. Funny thing while visiting the Santa Monica Library shortly after the Bloomberg sighting there was a younger version of Frank with his head resting on the computer table, and the guard walked over and woke him up and that's when I saw his face, it was Sinatara at the age of about 30, wearing construction boots. I said to him, "Aren't you Sinatara?" That's when he pulled out his cell and starting texting...(incredible right?) but true, that's why that scene will be in my Autobiography I'm writing, with the working title: "Nobody's Girl". WE NEED TO GET ALL FORMS OF GOVERNMENT OUT OF OUR WAY SO WE CAN MOVE FORWARD with the global plan for all the good citizens of the world, then we all can be free. Nobody's girl is copyrighted. (c)Copyrighted by Gwendolyn Mitchell on August 17,2014 at 4:06 PM REMINDER THIS BLOG IS FOR MIND EXPANSION AS WELL AS ENTERTAINMENT, ENJOY THE DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE ARE MORE GOOD GUYS THAN BAD, ALWAYS. THANKS FOR LISTENING.

No comments:

Post a Comment