Friday, August 15, 2014

Great News! An Eerie Moment,,,

My screenplay, "A Matter of Choice" Arrived yesterday at Sony in NY at 12:40PM on 8/14/2014 and was signed by G.Furman. *** "Was it just my imagination?" a ghoulish male pulled up at a printing establishment in a white Mercedes and sped inside, his speed was super human, and there was an exchange of paper work, and then the ghoul type saw me, and kept pointing to a woman with the red hair who appeared preoccupied with her work. The ghoul kept pointing to me ordering me to look at her, accusingly in his attitude and action, as if to say,"She's the one, not me!" The ghoul rushed back to car, opening both the right and left front doors, and the car was dark inside, it seemed as if he had disappeared. Both doors were left open, and then he suddenly reappeared. There was an exchange of paper work between the worker at the print place and the ghoul type and then he drove away, giving me an angry look as he sped out of the parking area. The female and I never made eye contact, and she kept focused on her work of cutting interior sketches in black and white. It could mean absolutely nothing and again it may have been just my imagainatin...but then again... What was the importance of the exchange, papers were given to the ghoul with no exchange of money, and the speed with which the ghoul moved was importantly inhuman. (c)Copyrighted by Gwendolyn L Mitchell on Friday, Aug 15, 2014 9:41AM

No comments:

Post a Comment