Monday, August 18, 2014

Spent an interesting day walking around the Hills of Beverly...

I'm getting used to not having a car, it reminds me of how I used to get around in New York, by foot, subway, bus, etc. Did I mentioned how much I like the environmentally friendly buses? Well, I do... Allow me to ask, Did you get your copy from the library of "Freedom Under Seige" not only is the title awesomely appropriate, but I happen to agree with the author, as well you know, if you read any of my blogs, "Unique Perspective"...I guess my perspective is not that unique after all... Got my flu shot at Rite Aid, and discovered "Go Greek" a delicious yogurt place and I got the honey almond with rasberries, blueberries, pineapple, with shredded almonds on top...Love at first bite... Glad to see that the new Joseph Martin Salon is open, I like it better than the prior one located in a dark dungeon type building...Also the shampoo chairs are incredibly comfortable... Oh yeah I went to Niketown, and picked up and tried on the newly designed "sock" running shoe, in incredible colors, light weight, and comfortable... Overall it was a good day... Stay tuned and thanks for listening. Gotta go work out! (c)Copyrighted by Gwendolyn Mitchell on August 18th,2014 at 8:16PM

No comments:

Post a Comment