Thursday, July 24, 2014

Who Can You Trust? Short Answer No One...

This Blog was created July 24,2014 at 7:24AM PST
It's totally amazing to me how far, the ghouls, goons and posers will go in order to try and steal my intellectual properties and real estate, etc. (all assets, you have already taken my stock from TD Waterhouse, that will be going back in to my account, when TD Waterhouse became TD Ameritrade)...They have many assisting them, including all telecommunications firms...they now have the telecommunications configured in such a way that you don't even know if you are reaching the State that you're calling.

I allege that when I called Loeb and Loeb this morning in New York (supposedly) I was not reaching the state of New York, but the ring tone changed as if it had been automatically switched and I suspect that was when the call was rerouted so the call remained in CALI...

A technical device which was part of the telecommunications investment package I first sold at BIC (Brokers Investment Corporation)...

When the so called sec'y for the person I was calling got on the phone, with an overly exaggerated New York accent, something which happened when I phoned Jennifer in Arkansas, my middle granddaughter, in an attempt to sound as if she had a New York accent, for what purpose, I still don't know, though I continued speaking to "Jennifer" as if she were my granddaughter...The word "four: was over emphasized, something that I ould mention while working at Merit, when people asked where I was from and I stated New York, and when they said I didn't have an accent, I would say the word, "coffee and four"...

So I believe all my past unethical take all employers are training individuals to appear as if they are related to me, in an attempt to steal what doesn't belong to them, but belongs to me.

So you don't know when you make a phone call if you're actually reaching the person intended which means you don't even know who you're even speaking to any more when you place a call...

The reason I allege they are doing this, is because after 3 of my iphones were stolen, along with many other expensive items, as well as money being swiped from my B of A checking account which I made a police report, I decided to get a more practical plan which AT&T then offered at the time called AIO, now supposedly that has been taken over by what sounds like a British carrier, called, "Cricket".

Now what's interesting is, that a while back I was working for a firm whose legal firm was Michell, Seidenberg, and Knupf and it was a private placement investment regarding, "Ringtones".  The firm was located in Glendale and I had brought in a deal at the time for 25k and low and behold all hell broke loose, because the so called overly hostile and aggressive lack manager who had a bug up his ass threatened me with bodily harm and I called the Police.

They arrived and they said they had been called out by someone else not too long ago who described the same problem that I had called them about, of course the black manager had fled when I called the Police...So I wonder if it's all a part of that adage which never made sense to me, "Only black women and white men are free". words always spoken by black men, and I've dated many men of different ethnicities to know it's something that I've heard only black men say...

Now since many people believe wrongly in my opinion that metaphors are a way of life, which is TOTAL NONSENSE, THE HATEFUL TERM COULD MEAN THAT WHITE MEN AND BLACK WOMEN SHOULD NOT GET PAID, AND WOULD GIVE BLACK MEN A "LEGITIMATE" REASON TO TAKE FROM BLACK WOMEN AND WHITE MEN.

My experience is that black men (and there are exceptions to everything) would sell their mothers, sisters, daughters, granddaughters, down the river to make a buck, "Hello Barry Gordy" whom I have never met, though my supposed ex neighbor who supposedly moved out of the condo with her so called husband when she left she gave me a good bottle of wine(at least it was  an impressive year) still unopened by the way, and a black Santa Clause candle which I tossed, while mentioning Barry Gordy's name to me and apologizing that her gesture was not racially motivated.  I still wonder to this day if Darla and Bobby were not part of the diabolical attempt to prevent me from my rightful place of stardom in the entertainment industry, which I contend the industry is extremely racially motivated, as well as misogynistic.

So this continual attempt at SLAMMING DOWN me, Gwendolyn Lavelle Mitchell, aka Gwenn Mitchell, while I educate the world it appears, by being spied on 24/7 by unethical entities, allof which you know by now since I mentioned them in prior blogs, as well as the first sentence of this blog...

So again, though I'd like  to believe that there are more good people in the world than bad, the fact is that there are still plenty of bad that in my opinion need to be eliminated in whatever manner God sees fit, and the sooner the better so we can proceed with my Global Plan, and eliminate all the charlatans which have been around for way too long...

"Niggers in the wood pile" a quote taken from a biography I'm currently reading of a theatrical family , the Shuberts, perhaps related to the family with the same name which I had worked for at Brokers Investment Corporation (also mentioned in prior blogs)...And by now, WE ALL KNOW THAT NIGGERS COME IN ALL STRIPES...

By the by, I'm not interested in "dancing with the stars". my sights are much higher than that, Directing "A Matter of Choice" in Yonkers, Getting my brilliant novel published regarding the resurrection of Marilyn Monroe, "In Pursuit of Destiny" and this will make a brilliant film after the book receives the deserved accolades, "When the Devil Plays, an action adventure in Africa, "The Beauty Stealers"..."The Actress and the Agent" a play, etc, etc, etc,

By the way, the daughter of "The Dummy" I never had an affair with your supposed husband Louis Malle director of "Murmur of the Heart" though I spoke to him on the phone because I wanted to meet with him to discuss my screenplay, "Frances Loves Francis". I flew in to meet with him, phoned him at his hotel and he was totally surprised, and stated that he had no intentions of meeting with me, it was apparently a miscommunication, I apologized and flew home, so all of these unwarranted vendettas by cowardly individuals who don't have the guts or inclination to speak to me face to face, these gutless wonders, I suggest that you ask God to correct the wrongs you initiated against me, and quickly, for your own sake...All others you know who you are as well, and I recommend doing the same...

Thanks for listening. Those deserving have a great day, other need to pray more perhaps, including me.
Yes, I'm an original, and unfortunately most of you spreading all this venom are not!

(c)Copyrighted by Gwendolyn L Mitchell aka Gwenn Mitchell - This blog submission was completed at 8:11AM this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment