Thursday, July 17, 2014

RE: Prior Blog...

I should have mentioned a more  obvious disclaimer for the selection of the Hotel where hopefully President Obama will deliver the speech regarding the Global Plan with all nations coming together, as written in the dialogue which I texted to him about a month ago.
In the last blog I stated I'm thinking of Loews Hotel at Highland rather than Roosevelt Hotel, and those people wishing to comment I'm clearly not interested...unless you are part of those whom I have selected and have signed agreements which I have yet to receive...Also, I will be filming in New York as well...And some of the projects will be done perhaps outside of the country...

And I am still rewriting "In Pursuit...etc. the novel which will be a feature film, shot on film...Welcome back Kodak...

Also, there will be character changes...and no ethnicity is written in stone, meaning that the final decision will be based on the quality of the audition...so those individuals getting bent out of shape, forget it...it probably won't effect you...And we have a long way to go since no board in any area has been solidified.

For those of you who have responded with wanting to help I truly appreciate you and I will be in touch...

I noticed that the streaming on my computer has stopped as of early this morning, that could be good or bad, it could mean that all my projects have been extrapolated and perhaps the "Whale" is holding everything from my computer...And every time I call AT&T to cancel the delivery of Uverse, the next day I receive a statement indicating not a bill...I tell you...Do you realize how much of our autonomy we've already given up? 

It's frightening, give you example I went in to the bank to cash a check and the teller immediately announced the amount, you go in to a grocery store, same thing, or any place, in other words "the eye of God" is not just in Vegas its everywhere, and "they" know how much money is coming in and going out with all of us...Anywhere you go...But you can always take paper and pen and write your request...Just remember when you leave to take what you'd written because they will ask to keep it, as they did with me at the bank.

Anyway on a positive note, the majority of the citizens of the world like the plan...we just need to find a way to execute it...and finding good reliable moral people who have more on their minds than to discredit me at every opportunity, stop wasting your time...I'm building up an immunity to your nonsense...and it's seemingly every where...By the way, no one tells me what I do, I am a writer, actress and director, and those of you who have never even held a job critiquing me makes no kind of sense...As far as I know, I'm not running for public office, but since you have so much to say, perhaps that should be your calling.

Good night!  And thanks for listening.

(c)Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell July 17, 2014



Gwendolyn Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment