Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bad Representation for Artists...My Personal Experience...

Regarding my action adventure , "When the Devil Plays" to be shot in Africa, I had three actors that I was considering, that doesn't include any members of the board, because presently there is no board, and there have been no individuals, etc. assigned to any of the boards in my global plan, (the likes of which are explained by President Obama's dialogue in the movie based on my novel, "In Pursuit of Destiny" Note-Of course there is a possibility that President Obama may not have the role, if he is not re-elected, however, we already have someone waiting in the wings, as mentioned in a prior blog)...Ok...Let me say, I have been represented by these agencies as an actress, ICM, CAA and William Morris, before it became William Morris Enterprise)...
I had sent one script OF "WHEN THE DEVIL PLAYS" to CAA for the Actor Omar Sy in the role of "Dagger" , and this was sent by priority mail with tracking number, this was on Wed. Jan 22, 2014 12:54PM...with Ray Cavaleri's letter head per his agreement and knowledge.  When I spoke to "Franklin Latt" supposed literary agent at CAA and keep in mind before mailing the screenplay I was directed to send the screenplay to him specifically I was told that the screenplay was destroyed, this information was imparted to me  on June 6, 2014.  I felt that CAA had more than enough time with the copyrighted screenplay, which was bound, by the way, making it difficult to copy and then put it back together as would be with a three or two hole punch.  The binding is expensive but worth it, in addition, on every page of the screenplay, I initialed and dated every page. so that if they did rip apart the screenplay, they would have to white out every initial on each and every page, which is time consuming.  Which may be the reason why Franklin Latt sounded so agitated when his assistant Chris, first stated he wasn't in, but I could call back and leave a message on his voice mail, (NOTE: IN ADDITION WHEN I CALL MY CALLER ID IS EXPOSED TO WHOMEVER I'M CALLING)...Chris also said he would not pick up the phone when I called back.  So I was surprised when an angry sounding voice picked up identifying himself as "Franklin Latt", and I asked if Omar Sy had gotten the script, I don't recall his answer now, but I did point out that the material had been in caa's possession for almost half a year, and Franklin shot back when I asked for the scripts return, "It was destroyed", and abruptly hung up.
Yesterday, July 22nd I left a voice mail telling "Franklin Latt" to return the screenplay, for his own sake".  I have not heard anything from Mr. Latt, nor CAA, this is a typical scenario with these so called talent agencies, and CAA is one of the largest, and I allege, that these "ghouls and goons, and "posers", like the people who ride around in those TMV trucks, the open aired vehicles, what they're doing in my opinion, is checking out your real estate, at least that is my feeling, these folks aren't tourists at all, they may be locals once again, trying to take artists, in my case anyway, and part of the plan to drive me in to bankruptcy.  My fico score from Experien was 770 in 2010, while still working at the gold company...and the nefarious actions are to put me in to a compromising sexual position to embarrass me to such a degree that I would want to change my name and identity...That's their plan, which has fallen apart and will never be successful ever again, to be used on any other artists, etc. etc. etc.

Continuing on, yesterday I also contacted Philip Sun regarding the actor Idris Elba, who also was sent the same copyrighted screenplay with the same particulars as described above, and I was told by Philip Sun, that Idris had the screenplay and he is in Ghana ("supposedly"my remark) and I asked his agent to have Idris to call me, easy enough for someone to punch in a number no matter where they're located, wouldn't you agree?
Philip sounded surprised by my response, and I said, I've been in this business long enough where I know how terrible agents are, and how I've been messed over more than enough times where you can't rely on anybody's word...Most people don't like to work and write, it's difficult, yes I'm an author and I know how much Hollywood has always hated writers/authors, the reason, because of the true power a writer has, think about it, not everyone can write, most people are too lazy and not disciplined, particularly if they like drugs and booze, that'll make it even more difficult, so they'd rather steal, but the joke is on them, because no longer are writers and artists going to be able to be screwed over, at least not me.

If they can create meaningless billboards showing the so called "A" list actors, and even more dramatically if they can make up a racial beating that never occurred, or 911 to destroy evidence on who owns what, such as myself, then the media can do anything, and I would be cautious when you listen to radio, stereo, telephone, even if the phone isn't in use, because they are listening.

Now we can continue on this way, or, continue to implement my Global Plan, which will change things around, rewarding people that are willing to work, and PUNISH THE GHOULS AND THE GOONS, AND POSERS, who resent artists such as me.

By the way the bus ride was OK yesterday, but I wouldn't want to do it every day...And when Chase and Hollywood Honda decides to return my car so that I can turn it in for the Tesla, Nissan Leaf or Ford, I'd appreciate it, since I was charged 22k for the 4 year old car, yet the paperwork showed the loan for 18K, way too much, and Hollywood Honda gave me a bogus report when I asked what the blue book had the price as, supposedly over 15K, and that was in the event that the car was auctioned off, and anything lower than the 15k I supposedly would be responsible.  Again, I believe the car is still over on Mansfield and hadn't been towed out of that Hollywood lot.

So you still want to be in show business?  We first have to clean It up and get all the Politicians out, and all the politicians, including the religious ones...

You have a great day, and I hope you exercised, today and drank plenty of water, I've got lots to do, and those folks who believe in standing up for themselves since I find it really tiresome fighting other people's battles when they don't have the guts or moral integrity to fight for their own rights, now don't get angry at me for speaking the truth...cause that's what I do...God Bless me, and thank you for listening!

(C) COPYRIGHTED BY GWENDOLYN MITCHELL AKA GWENN MITCHELL ON 7/23/14 at 5:26PM 

No comments:

Post a Comment