Monday, July 21, 2014

Good-afternoon Sluts, Whores, and Everything in between...ha. ha

Yeah I'm slowly getting back in to my stand up, I've gotten rusty, so I got to kick it UP...
On the serious side, let me speak on Banks, Changing Sheets, and oh yeah, I almost forgot, Congratulate me, I finished my final draft of 'IN PURSUIT OF DESTINY" (c) Copyrighted by Gwendolyn Mitchell 2009...

OK, here is the one sentence synopsis: How Marilyn Monroe's daughter restores her mother to her original beauty and devises a global plan that reconstructs the world back to its natural loving state.
(c) Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell on May 14, 2014 at 6:19AM Rewrite 5/ 17/14 4:36AM

-----------------------------------
JUST A REMINDER MY BLOG IS TO GENERATE A DIFFERENT POV AND TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO, AND EXPOSE WRONGS THAT MAY EXIST, YET TO BE PROVEN...

THE BANKS, one in particular with the initials WF with my mortgage loan number ending in 8826 for my rental property in CAL CITY, interestingly enough my prior loan number of 0159958669 which on my Disclosure Statement dated 07/07/10 while still employed at merit financial dba(doing business as) Seacoast coins (see prior blogs regarding what I allege is an unethical company, still owing me Profit Sharing and Hourly Wages) I believe that this company along with Wells Fargo by the way they are located in the same building on 4th St and Arizona across from B of A in Santa Monica.

And I'm alleging that Merit and the bank conspired in an attempt to take my real estate by changing the Loan Number and selling the new loan to a Private Party whom the bank refuses to disclose upon request.

Did you ever wonder why your CA loan is sent out of state, such as Des Moines, IA, because again, I allege, the money that you send in to pay your mortgage goes directly in to the pockets of the crooked politicians, be it religious politicians, or otherwise, and the same holds true for Dept. of Water, Gas, etc. so called public services, etc. etc. etc?

That's why the walk ways and streets that we drive, no matter whether it's in Beverly Hills, or where ever, the so called TAXES is nothing more than a money grab for the politicians.  And government which represents not only religious entities and the usual political suspects, everyone except artists, seniors, small-medium size businesses, private schools, private contractors, free thinkers, etc. etc. etc. so so again, it's us against them, as it's always been.

Again, my global plan that I introduced approximately two years ago, since that time, President Obama has been active in adapting businesses to this new paradigm I believe, and I sincerely thank him for the scrutiny he's applied to these "government" anarchists including those involved in organized religion not wanting to pick up the tab for birth control for their employees for so called, "religious" reasons. Nonsense!

I also mailed to President Obama today, identical information which I sent to Wells Fargo Home Mortgage at P.O. Box 10335, Des Moines, IA 50306 and that is the Bank Note exonerating me from all prior, current, and future debt based on Orion Pictures Corporation, et al being relieved of their financial obligation to me, designated by Willie, Farr & Gallagher, alleged attorneys for "Debtors In Possession" located at one Citicorp Center(how remarkable, another Bank involvement)

In addition this illegal manipulation by the banks assisted by Politicians of all stripes is happening through out the United States and perhaps outside of the US as well.  Think about it, if your loan originates say here in California, what reasonable logic can be applied to why your payment is sent out of state?  Particularly as we know, the Real Estate Laws vary from State to State, I believe, the purpose of which is to make it difficult to follow the money trail, again, in my opinion.

Thanks for listening, (c) Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell on July 19, 2014 8:44PM
---------------------
Blog originated on Sunday, July 29 at 11:59AM - 12:10PM (PST)

As I was changing my bed sheets, which should be done every day in ALL HOTELS AROUND THE WORLD to counter act the reputed bed bug evasion in NY , some years ago. 

I believe that President Obama is a very passionate and good person and he is trying to correct the wrongs of government which unfortunately holding the highest office in the United States that represents government, our Executive Branch...Let me say this, I did not vote for President Obama, and I did vote.
President Obama has a herculean task if not seemingly impossible.  We should support him because under the circumstances he inherited from dishonorable individuals, mostly males I'm afraid(because they have though its on the decline, all the autonomy)...the likes of Harry Reed, etc, and why I was crazy to vote for Romney is beyond me, however, since he represents one of those government entities, religious government, who has never paid taxes, the religious political group he represents is going to be doing some of the heaviest financial lifting in the Global Plan, with their immoral treatment of women, men and familes, and the incestuous nature that was imposed upon the innocent for wealth and gan of a few, as all organized religion.  And yes I was and am the victim of these atrocities.
Oh yeah, and GOVERNMENT IN ALL ITS UGLY FORMS KEEP YOUR DIRTY FILTY MITTS OFF OF ALL MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES OR SUFFER DIRE CONSEQUENCES, AND I MEAN THAT.  I HEARD SOMEONE SAY, OH YEAH, WE'VE GOT THE PLAY, AND MOST RECENTLY SPEAKING ABOUT MY NOVEL.  YOU OWN NOTHING OF MINE LEGALLY, AND THAT'S WHY THE GLOBAL PLAN IS GOING TO TURN EVERYTHING AROUND ON ITS HEAD, BECAUSE GOVERNMENT IN ANY FORM IS NO LONGER GOING TO BE PAID FOR DOING NOTHING BUT STEALING FROM CREATIVE INDIVIDUALS LIKE MYSELF, IN OTHER WORDS, "GET A JOB!"

REMINDER, AT&T I KNOW YOU ARE THE PROVIDER FOR AFLAC IN BURBANK, AND I MUST PUBLICLY REQUEST THAT YOU NOT VIOLATE ANY OF MY COPYRIGHT LAWS , EITHER YOU OR YOUR COMPETITORS, TO SATISFY IN MY OPINION A CORRUPT INDUSTRY, SINCE YOU WILL FINANCALLY, AS ALL ORGANIZED RELIGIION, HAVE TO BE FINANCIALLY OBLIGATED TO COMPENSATE ME FOR AIDING AND ABETTING THE ENEMY, THE ENEMY AS DEFINED AS BEING WITHOUT A SOUL OR PURPOSE ONLY TO SATISFY THEIR OWN INSATIABLE GREED.

IF YOU AND OTHERS IN THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY ARE AIDING AND ABETTING THE ENEMY, AND IF YOU INDEED ARE THE ENEMY, I SUGGEST YOU STOP IMMEDIATELY AND YOUR FINANCIAL OBLIGATION WILL BE RETROACTIVELY ENFORCED BY THE NEW PARADIGM OF THE GLOBAL PLAN WHICH I FORMALLY INTRODUCED WITH MY "PEACE LOVE SPEECH" SENT TO LA WEEKY AND NEW YORK TIMES, AND INTERNATIONALLY BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND THANKS FOR LISTENING.

 (c) Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell 7/21/2014 3:19PM

No comments:

Post a Comment