Friday, May 31, 2013

The ADL Event Against ALL Hatred

I attended, they did not serve Chicken Ala King, but a delicious Salmon...Would I say it was worth $500 and the T shirt for $125...Ask me on a good day...Also, I was disappointed that Ron Meyer, my ex agent at the William Morris Office didn't attend as advertised...In "Variety"

Anyway, they raised over a million for the evening...I hope placing the event with all the contact info on my blog helped them...I did feel that $17 for parking, plus  at the Bevery Hills Hilton for less than a two hour event was rather EXCESSIVE, but what the heck do I know...NOTHING! I did receive the tax information regarding giving to charities from the Anti Defamation Leage....And, oh yes, an invitation to give $40,000 for a guest table to see Mel Brooks, not that you're not worth it Mel, but I need a paying job, right now.  I've been spending loads of energy and time in attempting to get my plan, Artists and Friends off the ground since it was dropped in to my brain last year...By the Creator.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Gwendolyn Mitchell
Writer/Actress/Producer/Director/Commission Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment