Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Conclusion If Blonds Have More Fun...

Interesting, today I donned a Marilyn Monroe short curly wig and strutted my stuff around Hollywood to see if Blonds really do have more fun...I did get some wolf whistles as I wiggled along Wilshire and LaBrea, stepping in to the Bus Depot where I used the photo machine, to snap myself as "Marilyn"...It's amazing how differently I'm treated while wearing the Marilyn wig than from when I sported a Natural back in the 70's...  Actually, I did the exercise to bring me out of my shell...I'm actually a very shy person with a little bit of bravado...a dichotomy...to say the least. The result was inconclusive...I still don't know if blonds really do have more fun, but I tell you, once behind the wheel of my car I tore off that fake blond wig and tossed it up on the dash, and I gotta tell you, I could suddenly breathe easier and at that same moment I noticed an attractive Asian woman flanked by two men on either side of her, and I noticed her beautiful, long, shiney healthy looking hair and I wondered to myself if she could possibly be having as much fun as a blond.,

No comments:

Post a Comment