Friday, May 3, 2013

Regarding Invitation to Charlize Theron...

By the way Charlize I saw the photo of you and "Jackson" on line today...He's really a cute kid...and those Nikki's are adorable...When and if you contact me to discuss "Artists with Friends" which I came up with the idea last year, could we meet without our war paint, so we are able to see the real and reel person under all the make up, wigs, lip enhancements, or not...In other words, being a really good actress, as you must know, one must go naked before the world to be a brilliant actor or actress...Don't misconstrue, I'm not asking you to go naked in front of anyone you wouldn't choose to go naked in front of, of course..

One question which has intrigued me, and why and how I became interested in you for a stage play, titled, "The Actress and the Agent", it's written from a heterosexual POV, and I was thinking of making several different versions, one of which might be between lesbians, and then another version would be gay men...So being a writer, as well as many other things, and as many writers do, they see a particular actor or actress in the role while they're writing, and when I began writing the lesbian version of my play, I remembered what a great performance you gave in Monster, so I mentioned in an email that was probably sent who knows where, that I saw you in the role in my three character copyrighted stage play, i truly apologize if I embarrassed you in any way...Certainly that was not my intention...So please accept my apology, if you read my blog "Dying 4 Love" you will see I'm a bit naive about many things, despite my being 70, soon to be 71...So, I needed you for Research purposes, if you will...

You intrigued me when I saw the interview which happened to pop up on my computer screen which has sound, and you were addressing your beautiful young co-star the actress whose name escapes me, she's adorable and a good actress too, and you screamed, "Do you want me to fuck you!"...I thought WOW. The actress at the time, I remembered appeared extremely uncomfortable, which I too would have been, and the male actor who was very good in the movie, and Wow, is he a "hunk" the entire title illudes me at the moment, but you wore black feathers and you were obsessive about not aging, your character, that is, of course, and,  hopefully we can publicly meet to discuss Artists with Friends...You have my contact information.  You and "Jackson" have a great day and week-end.  Thank you for taking the time, if you did, to read my blog.  I look forward to our meeting.  Thank you!

Sincerely,
Gwendolyn Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment