Sunday, March 8, 2015

To My Alleged Sabotours...

Tell me, why do you feel that you should continue to take from me, after I have more than paid my debt, a debt not of my making no less, and now that I'm close to getting the stardom and recognition that I long ago deserved,in my opinion, why do you feel that you deserve a piece of my action without contributing to my welfare (not the government welfare that many of you are on, again I allege contrived by organized religion the demon seed contrived by you). I say let all deserving people go and live their lives in the manner that they choose and deserve. Thank you for your understanding and do not be mislead by labels, those that earn must be paid, and those that steal must feel the consequences of their endeavor. Those who are guilty who have deliberately placed innocent individuals in harms way may they be punished in suitable fashion as HE sees fit. Thanks again for your patience and for listening. (c)Copyrighted by Gwendolyn Mitchell on March 8, 2015 at 4:48 PM, LA, CA 90046, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment