Monday, September 28, 2015

CORRUPT MARKETING IS THE LAW OF THE LAND...

YET NOT FOR MUCH LONGER...

Before starting my blog I must thank the man who had named himself, "KARMA" for the five dollars he gave me in Plummer Park.  I was resistant in taking his money and told him so, and when I had asked him why he was giving the money to me, he mentioned that he had seen me sleeping in the park...He then pointed to a star in the sky, and said, "That's Venus...you should pray to her."  I smiled watching him as he left the park, grateful for the breakfast money, thinking to myself, I think praying to God rather than Venus a planet, might be more effective...

Last night I was awakened by two women and a man offering me a delicious meal of chicken and beef sandwiches, nicely cut in triangles with delicious fresh greens and bread which I scooped out the soft part enjoying the hard chewy crust.  What a treat!  After I slept awakening before dawn exercised and noticed that my arms didn't appear quite as scrawny as they had the day before attributing this to the consumption of good food. 

Realizing that being illegally put out of my three bedroom condo over a month ago had taken it's toll, which of course is precisely what the deviants had intended.  Those who wanted to declare me dead because I worked supported and took care of myself, and of course I am a single unmarried woman the age of 73 and these Rogues who called themselves agents having been supported by me for 60 years or more felt in their delusional minds that they were entitled to everything that I had worked for.

Before I was illegally terminated from Merit Financial I would have massages on a daily basis, mani-pedi, and dress accordingly in heels and pretty dresses and slacks and some things I had made like my suits which I had a Jew seamstress who had been located on third, and I believe she spread the word...The manufacturers and retailers act as a cult, and employers such as those running phone rooms, and I recall when I couldn't get work as an actress and my so called literary agent couldn't sell my scripts because I allege he was giving them away which is how he was able to leave his high rise and open his stand alone building, he and his partner, Mark Lichtman and Marty Shapiro.

And the Wolfs Don who had represented me in New York and suddenly when I purchased my condo my neighbor was guess who, Don Wolf (different face than the agent in New York and his alleged wife Sally Wolf) who had left the Continental an older condo where she was allowed to live for free due to her political ties.(SEE PRIOR BLOG:Unique Perspective) with Grey Davis, and of course Davies another Britisher who had claimed territory at the top of Hillside Ave as many others...

They had already swiped my IRAS, allegedly Ted Dansen for one who had dated Whoopie Goldberg and I had gone backstage while she was appearing in New York in her one woman show that Steven Spielberg had allegedly produced, and handed "Frances Loves Francis" to a woman who said she'd give it to Whoopie.  Of course the deviants already knew what my intentions were before I flew from Cal to NY, since the Telecommunications is also very much involved in the ruse.

  Danson's initials were on my TD Waterhouse Statements, and perhaps the initials TD belonged to the so called actor, who I recalled seeing in a film where his dying father is in the hospital and he climbs into the hospital bed with his dying father so he could be close to him, and when I watched the film at the Academy Screening, I said to myself, how interesting because that's what I had written in an earlier version of my novel now titled, "In Pursuit of Destiny".

My ROTH IRA I allege was wiped out by Phillip Roth and Claire Bloom also an allegation a British actress who claimed how handsome Roth was in England's yellow journalism tabloid in 2003,  those scandal sheets out of England that make much money, the tabloids that you read while in Ralph's  which is why I must get back into my home as soon as possible to make sure that my screenplays, and all my intellectual properties as well as the evidence against these double, and triple agents who travel the world, as alleged "movie stars" living for free off of me and supported again by manufacturers and retailers and car manufacturers in particular who bribe them to sabotage individuals such as myself. 

Since I came out here from New York in '72 I was treated shabbily overcharged for everything I purchased where my white female counterparts paid for nothing.  Not their homes, their food, their clothing, NOTHING!!!  Merely because they are Caucasian...Of course they do have blacks on the walk of fame in Music etc. and this was perhaps when the world was still real, and they deserved their recognition.  Yet since then, when the world became "Nothing is Real" is when fame became shame.

The deviants wanted to declare me dead, and have my "cover" take over (which I don't have a cover since I am not in witness protection or in her majesty's secret service as many are who claim to be stars who have sold their souls to the devil for stardom, many I would suggest are on The Hollywood Walk of Fame" which perhaps should be called, "Hollywood Walk of Shame".

          

No comments:

Post a Comment