Sunday, April 19, 2015

Mr. and Mrs. Alex Aroutiounian, Notary Public Apostille

Just a friendly concern that you should be made aware of, I have not received any mail in my office box 559 which is quite unusual for this length of time. I recall when I was lending my services to Aflac for a fee which I have yet to receive, and you stated that you had to have gas meters suddenly placed in to your office located at 1626 N. Wilcox Ave Hollywood, CA 90028 and didn't have the money to invest in Aflac. I'm curious as to why you needed to have gas meters installed at a price that you mentioned as $5.000? Interesting because that's the amount that I had to give to alleged attorneys in the state of OH, when a Papashon Restaurant Client, he and his wife sued me and I had to hire attorneys, to defend myself, the name of the clients were the Grysinskis. Also I understand how things can be placed in the wrong box but your address is one of the addresses that I'm using for my GLOBAL PLAN LETTER HEAD, and my concern is that certain unethical individuals, might attempt to claim my plan as their own, which of course is impossible to accomplish, since I have been identified as the individual who mounted the plan that has been with me, probably since before my birth. Regards to your two sons, one of whom I recall seeing working in the lobby of the office building of a business attorney PW Paul Weitzman (who had been referred by John Wurts(z)my accountant)located in Encino, the same building where United Bullion has their alleged offices where I had briefly worked and run by a male named "Robert", who has a brother "Charles" who is currently in jail. Small world, hey? Thanking you in advance for your assist in this specific matter. Sincerely, Gwendolyn L Mitchell, President GLM Productions (An Artists & Friends Affiliate) 1626 Wilcox Avenue #559, Hollywood, CA 90028 (gwenmprod@aol.com gwenmprod@sbcglobal.net) Mr. and Mrs. Alex Aroutiounian* Private Mail Box Rentals 1626 N Wilcox Hollywood, CA 90028 I do hope You and Mrs. Aroutiounian and both your sons are having a wonderful Sunday. *The name similar that had appeared on my ownership papers on my 1990 Infiniti that I had purchased from Infiniti of BH, and I had paid for completely, and some IDIOT actually transferred ownership into a name very similar to yours, except the first name was "Albert" Aroutiounian. Any blood relation to yours? (c)COPYRIGHTED BY GWENDOLYN L MITCHELL ON SUNDAY, APRIL 19TH, 2015 AT 4:00PM, LA, CA 90046

No comments:

Post a Comment