Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Set Up - For the TRUE INSIDERS

The illusion- the ghouls orchestrate, OR AT LEAST TRY TO, your rise and fall...Like a chess game placing the players where they choose.  Giving you the feeling that you are about to break through to stardom (in whatever field of endeavor) which I believe I am, and then throwing all these so called "goodies" including people, to take your money, even when you don't have it, that doesn't matter, it's very kafkaish...Speaking of which how is Stewart Cornfield these days?  Any affiliation with "Children of the Corn"?, like in Barker...like in Bob and Jason...HA, HA...


Peter Epstein I warned you about firing me without cause, but of course your intention was to get my real estate property, and since your office is in the Wells Fargo Bank Building at Arizona and 4th, in Santa Monica, CA, not too far from Nancy Yees dental office by coincidence? and right across from Bank of America, two banks unfortunately that I have discovered may not be the most ethical, if there is such a thing in banking...IS THERE ANY BANK THAT CAN BE A SERVICE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS, AND ACTUALLY CONSIDER THE CUSTOMER'S NEEDS WITHOUT FORFEITING THE BANKS PROFITS, BUT ARE ALL THE BANKS JUST PLAIN GREEDY AND CARE NOTHING ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS, BUT TO PILE ON EVERY OBSTACLE THEY CAN ON THEIR CUSTOMERS TO SWIPE THEIR PROPERTY OUT FROM UNDER THEM AS WELL AS STEAL THE MONEY IN THEIR ACCOUNTS, AS WELL AS STEAL WHAT EVER ELSE THEY CAN, AND UNFORTUNATELY ALL ARTISTS, ARE CONSTANTLY BEING ATTACKED, INCLUDING SENIORS, AND ALL CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, IN MY OPINION.

ALSO THE MOTIVE IS TO PUT ME IN A SITUATION OF SEXUAL COMPROMISE, OR ANOTHER WAY OF PUTTING IT, IS ENTRAPMENT...

SO, THE BEAT CONINUES...TEA AND CRUMPETS ANY ONE?

AND YES MY DEAR DEAD BROTHER, YOU ARE A "HORSES ASS"...MY QUESTION IS WHO'S WEARING THE HORSES HEAD? HI THERE COUSIN CHARLIE...ha, HA, HA,,,

(c)Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell on June 10, 2014 at 12:14AM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hollywood, the small town that's been able to Bamboozle the world, until now, presenting itself to be more important than it really is...I've gotta get out...And I'm going to ASAP...

The weather's great, but I'm sure there are other places that offer as much or more...To live and die in Hollywood is not my idea of fun...

I'll rent my place promulgate our global plan...sell my intellectual projects and skiddaddle...All those mansions in BH and else where...Facades...

Stanley Kramer, you should be ashamed...And you do know what I'm talking about...

The people living there are small town hustlers, that have taken advantage of the real talent and set themselves up as if they've earned success, which they haven't...

It's a scam that's been going on forever just about...People are dying to get out of Hollywood, but you don't have to die to get out, you just have to be smart.

In Hollywood you pay the non talent and the real talent travel the world, and still earn money...just from having the right name, "Sir name, or first name...

Once you're killed, your social security and actors pension goes to the ghouls, that may or may not be blood relatives...

In Hollywood you pay the non talents and the real talent travel the world, not entirely true by the way, but the fact is this, the wrong people are getting what you worked for, me I've been working for over 58 years, and I have been cheated out of residuals and royalties from commercials and television episodes being played all over the world...And in addition, from jobs I had at Singer Sewing Machine, and Bank of America, etc. in terms of social security. There's no way that working that long with a great attendance record, and working many times for commission only, when they are suppose to pay a hourly wage, and Merit aka Seacoast you still owe me, my Profit Sharing since I worked for your company as a commissioned sales person for 34 mos.

But to show you how much I care about the good people here, some of my projects will put people to work...and hopefully our global plan will create a proper balancing act, particularly for those who have been left out, and particularly how they have unfairly treated women and men making them sexual slaves, as in my case...Now that there is no fault divorce the so called attorneys, actors playing attorneys is my theory, they are now leading people in to bankruptcy...

Remember when Oprah was sued by the Meat Industry, that was a roose I believe creating publicity for lots of folks, and a really great pay day...particularly for her witnesses, but that's show biz...right?

Now, that doesn't change the fact that it was a set up, like when I went to court and won my case, and never got paid the 11k owed to me, and then of course you've got the Honda Dealership in Hollywood, holding my car, though the payments have been lowered, and what about Whoopie Goldberg, how many times did she marry and have to pay alimony to her husbands because in my opinion she couldn't find a decent black man to marry her...that was all a set up to get her money, and other actresses and actors as well, in my case the attorney TJ Ritz(like the "cracker") made more money on the settlement that I did, and Marvin Butler, the only other black rep took my commission and also was part of the settlement, which I wasn't even aware was not my case alone, but a class action where I got to pay for every one's legal fees, ain't I lucky...

By the way, I have heard over and over again always stated by black men, the 'BLACK WOMEN AND WHITE WOMEN ARE FREE", DOES THAT MEAN THAT ONLY BLACK MEN AND WHITE WOMEN GET PAID?  JUST ASKING, I'LL BE USING THIS IN MY COMEDY ROUTINE...HA, HA, HA...

OH YEAH, FORGOT TO MENTION BESIDES AVA GARDNER RUNNING SCARED INTO A BAR THAT MY "FATHER-HUSBAND" HAD TAKEN ME TO, I ALSO SAW BURT LANCASTER RUNNING ACROSS PARK AVENUE IN HIS JOGGING SUIT, AND I YEALLED OUT, "BURT LANCASTER! LOVE YOU!'  WHILE STILL RUNNING HE TURNED AROUND AND SAID, "LOVE YOU TOO"...

BY THE WAY THIS IS NOT JUST HAPPENING IN HOLLYWOOD, THIS IS ALSO HAPPENING IN NEW YORK AND ALL OVER THE WORLD, THE TRUE WORKERS, AND TALENT ARE SLAVES IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES, THAT'S WHY THIS GLOBAL PLAN IF DONE WITH THE INTENTION OF CORRECTING THIS SHAM, SO THAT THERE WILL BE NO MORE POVERTY, NO WAR, NO DRUGS, OUR STREETS WILL BE DRIVEABLE BY AUTOS AND BIKES, IN OTHER WORDS, RATHER THAN IT IS NOW, WHERE WE ARE PAYING POLITICIANS OF ALL STRIPES, TO HAVE A HIGH END LIFE STYLE AT OUR EXPENSE,,,"NOW THAT AIN'T RIGHT"...

AND APPARENTLY THE NAME KING CARRIES LOTS OF WEIGHT , RIGHT RODNEY, WHO GOT A MILLION FOR SUPPOSEDLY SPEEDING FROM THE POLICE AND THEN THEY CONSTANTLY KEPT SHOWING THE ALLEGED BEATING, "GORILLAS IN THE MIST", NOW THE MOVIE CAME OUT AROUND THAT SAME TIME, TALK ABOUT PUBLICITY...

AND BERNIE MADE OFF...AND I ALLEGE THAT THE INDUSTRY HAS BEEN FOLLOWING MY LIFE STYLE, BUT OF COURSE ALL THIS HAS BEEN STATED IN PRIOR BLOGS...I HEARD SOMEONE SAY YESTERDAY, "SHE NEEDS A MANAGER"  OH REALLY, OK, AND WHO WOULD YOU SUGGEST, BARRY GORDY, YOU THINK HE WAS A GOOD MANAGER TO DIANA ROSS?  I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPE VINE, THAT HE GOT A WM MORRIS AGENT TO MARRY HER, WHILE CARRYING HIS CHILD, I JUST USE THAT AS AN EXAMPLE. ABOUT THE LACK OF MORAL INTEGRITY IN THIS BUSINESS...DEFINETLY TIME FOR A CLEAN UP...OH YEAH, AND I KNOW I SHOULDN'T BUT I DON'T ALWAYS DO WHAT I SHOULD, PAY ME, AND TELLING ME TO GO HOME CARRIES ABSOLUTELY NO WEIGHT, AND BY THE WAY YOU GHOULS, GHOSTS, WITCHES, LIFE SHOULD NOT BE LIVED BY METAPHORS, AND DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING OF WHAT YOU SEE, HEAR, OR EVEN TOUCH...

AS A DEAR FRIEND SAID, AND THIS TOO IS IN AN EARLIER BLOG...THINKING AND DOING ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS AMIGO...

GET RID OF THE DEPT OF EDUCATION YESTERDAY! THEY WANT US FAT AND STUPID AND ONLY THINKING OF SEX, AND BY THE WAY, WHEN I SPEAK OF SO CALLED RELIGIOUS POLITICIANS, LET'S NOT LEAVE OUT THE MUSLIMS...LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO MALCOLM AND ALSO MOHAMMAD ALI, AND WHAT'S THE REALLY TALL BASKETBALL PLAYER THAT I ALLEGE MAY HAVE BEEN SET UP, MARRIED A  WOMAN WHO BURNT DOWN HIS HOUSE, NOW THAT WAS A PAY DAY FOR SOMEBODY, OR SOMEBODIES, INSURANCE ANY ONE?  ANOTHER SCAM...

FIRE, BANKRUPT, TAKE EVERYTHING...THAT'S WHAT'S GOING ON, AND WHY YOU ARE SO DESPONDENT, THEN THEY TELL YOU TO GO TO CHURCH AND PRAY, AND DON'T FORGET THE TITHING, SO THEY GET YOU COMING AND GOING AND AFTER YOU DIE...HOW ABOUT THAT...WHAT DR FRANKENSTEIN CAME UP WITH THIS GEM I WONDER...

THANKS FOR LISTENING, THAT'S ALL FOR NOW...STAY TUNED FOR MORE. LATER!
oh yes my novel is now percolating, and I'll let it do that for a couple of days and then give a read through..."In Pursuit of Destiny" will be a sensation...  And last night I started working on my autobiography which should be interesting...Lots more I've got to do, thanks for your help, and America can hopefully one day live up to its great potential...Yes, I do believe that  Africa the richest continent on earth, has taken a lot of garbage that they didn't deserve...Civilization started in Greece, really?  This tiny little island where the hair dressers get to retire at 50, and guess who pays for that...You got it Red Rida...


(c)Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment